Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews money exchange night market excellent location tiles teds pool fridge supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2012

There was a little misunderstanding checking in as I went next door which used to be called Jed Pee Nong Guest House. When I arrived I went to the old hotel entrance (to the left) *I handed the owner my printed reservation & the owner never told me I was booked at her brother’s hotel next door which I had already paid 1 night. Another woman behind the desk read my reservation & started to argue (in Thai) with the owner. I didn't read the hotel name when I entered …I went from memory as it used to say Jed Pee Nong Guest House.
*Much less confusion with the name change now… (unless you’re like me and don’t pay Attn.) This place is now called the Sea Front Hotel (I think?)

Having said that…

Apparently there were originally 2 Jed Pee Nongs side by side owned by siblings who quarreled constantly over the bookings as both places had the same name.

Will the real Jed Pee Nong Please Stand Up?...

The following morning I looked next door. *And yes! This was the place I saw online. I walked up to the desk & explained that I am booked for Jed Pee Nong and I went next door by mistake and the woman said I had the right place & that it changed names. And she also kept my booking that I printed.

Luckily for me her brother looked it up in their records. And yes I was booked. Good thing too as they were booked. Jed Pee Nong is no longer called a guest house ~ its a hotel now & really is a lovely place to stay! Location! Location! Safe for female traveler travelling alone.

I stayed here Dec 28 2011 (actually the 29th one night was next door) to Dec 31 2011. 1500Baht in peak season. Can walk everywhere from here. The pool really is lovely but I prefer the beach ambiance. (I didn't use it but...) I did look at the pool and its big & clean & in the sun all day.

Big beautiful room with a comfy bed. Room cleaned daily. Key Card system to rooms. A/C is nice and quiet & you control the A/C. Double keys to safety box. The owner has a key & you have a key. It won’t work without both keys. This makes it safe.

English channels on the TV. Free Wifi in room. (Ask for the Wifi code at the reception.) Breakfast is included but not that great. It is a set menu. I had fried rice. And had to pay extra for a tiny glass of orange juice because it wasn't on the set menu with rice. I prefer eating at street stalls anyway… I just wanted to try the brekky. By the way… you can get Cha Yin (iced Thai tea) or iced Thai coffee if that’s your preference ~ at a street stall where the stalls are just before the beach entrance.

The owner is a little different. (Not sure if he needed quick cash but…) I had to pay in advance instead of at check out Not a biggie! (…I just thought that was a little weird as most hotels check your room first when there’s a fridge partially stocked.) None the less ~ this place is awesome!

All & all I really like this place. I can recommend this place to anyone. It was so nice to come home to at the end of the day. For a small hotel this place is lovely. The place is well worth the stay. I will definitely be back. Print the booking & take it with you. There's no map in Thai for Taxi because it's not needed. (Located on the main strip to the beach entrance.) Book well in advance and the best way to book is by the email below.

I booked online: Info@jedpeenonghotel-huahin.com

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank HotToffee
Reviewed 19 January 2012

$1500. baht (Jan. 2012) including breakfast for non-pool area room seems to be going rate. Family ran hotel is "particular" about who stays there; which is good considering nearby nightlife "attractions"... Well kept; breakfast could always be better - as with most "free". Internet sevice not the best - but Banyan Mall - McDonalds/Subway/American Rib Place and American style two story open air mall - has very good wi-fi for gratis.

Room tip: Pool area has larger rooms with private patios. If you stay poolside be prepared for families with children making use of the pool from early a.m. to close. Can be quite noisy - depending upon what you did the night before and how late you may like to sleep. Stayed on second floor - no pool view (or noise) and didn't need to use elevator. Good "quality" staff - safe and happy place to stay.,.
Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank eastpouce
Reviewed 5 January 2012

We stayed here in late Dec 2011 and loved the place, it was only 1500 THB per night, we booked a poolside room, which was nice and clean. It is centrally located and there is a supermarket and Burger-King right on the doorstep if you get riced out.
The pool is good and towels are available if required.
The breakfast has a choice and is on a par with most Thai hotels.
The bedlinen was clean and changed daily.
Would I stay here again - yes

Room tip: Poolside rooms are handy if you have children
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank latch
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stayed at Jed Pee Nong in June 2011. Whilst I think that it is great value for money for a budget hotel, especially with the swimming pool which is very nice, I believe that a little money spent on some decent beds, sheets and blankets would be money well spent. Our sheets were very old, as were the blankets and the beds were so uncomfortable, the worst out of the 7 places we stayed in Thailand on this trip. The staff are not that friendly and a few extra smiles wouldn't go amiss. Breakfast is sufficient, but again a bit more choice would be welcome. Beware the swimming pool if you have young kids, the tiles around the edge are extremely slippery and we nearly had a few accidents. All in all a decent place for a few nights though and in a really convenient position, close to all we needed.

Room tip: Ask for rooms overlooking the pool
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Cassnu
Reviewed 7 January 2011

This hotel is in a fabulous location 5 minutes from everywhere you want to be. The hotel is basic but good value for money, it was clean and easy. The pool area was a pleasant surprise, a nice sunny area to relax and enjoy. We stayed here over new year and from our room window we watched the night sky light up with fireworks and beautiful thai lanterns. The office staff were lovely ladies so nice and friendly and our stay here was easy and drama free.

Date of stay: December 2010