“Nice change”
Review of Hua Hin Lawn Bowls

Hua Hin Lawn Bowls
Ranked #4 of 5 Fun & Games in Hua Hin
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

As other people have said, this place offers something a little more relaxed than what you might find in the centre of Hua Hin. Chris, the owner, is a very nice guy and makes novices, which we were, feel very welcome. I would recommend hus house drinks. My wife snd I spent 3 hours there and had a very nice time - partly due to the fact she won!

1  Thank MattnPu
There are newer reviews for Hua Hin Lawn Bowls

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I've visited and taken out membership of the bowls club. Having never played before, it's an ideal place to learn.

The swimming pool is also very nice.

The food is delicious and very reasonable priced.

1  Thank RAGE_715
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This latest attraction to Hau Hin was just completed on my last visit to Seajays

Very well layed bowling surface and all new bowls and equipment make the experience fun and easy. Unfortunately I realised that bowling is not for me and is actually harder then looks but with the guidance of Lee, the owner, was getting better by the end.

If never bowled before then worth a try at a very small cost. And with the bonus of Seajays attached and Chris's bar offers and food then we'll worth a look.

1  Thank scott s