Myself and my husband spent the week from 3rd sept until 10th sept staying at the hotel for our honeymoon. We stayed in the Superior room and were given a room overlooking the sea. The room was spacious and lovely, the bed very comfortable and everything was clean and a high standard.
Hua Hin itself was beautiful and the hotel staff were welcoming and friendly and very helpful to first time visitors to not just the hotel but to Thailand, helping with everything from the best places to visit to bartering in markets and how much we should be paying for things.
The pools were all well maintained, the gardens lovely and breakfast was superb with an excellent choice. It was a lot more expensive to eat/drink within the premises compared to Hua hin-which is right on the doorstep due to hotel;'s excellent location.- but the food was high quality and there were happy hours and specials to always take advantage of.
We took advantage of the reduced price bbq on the beach and were disappointed when it was moved form the beach location to the railway restaurant due to forcast rain as we did go in rainy season. This of course was not fault of the hotel and we still had an excellent night and the staff were attentive and very friendly.
If we are lucky enough to visit Thailand again. i wouldn't think to stay anywhere else and would highly reccomend this hotel. We are already looking to come back for our wedding anniversary
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin first opened its doors in the early 1920s at a time when Hua Hin was still a sleepy coastal village. This five-star beachfront resort was built along the classic lines of that era, with phenomenal gardens and beautifully spacious rooms and suites (up to 170 square metres) with high ceilings, polished hardwood flooring, period furniture, and the warm tones of Thai silk. The resort is also home to 42 single-storey villas that offer privacy and space (up to 120 square metres) and the choice of a Jacuzzi or plunge pool on the terrace. Beside Hua Hin’s gorgeous beach, a stone’s throw away, and a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy to the full, the resort also offers plenty of leisure options for adults and children: four swimming pools and children’s pools, a superb spa, a fitness centre, tennis courts, Muay Thai and Tai Chi classes, and two kids clubs. Plus, the town is outside our door, and some of the best golf courses in Thailand are within easy travelling distance. The dining venues include a colonial style café and all-day dining restaurant, a Japanese restaurant, a Thai restaurant located near the villas, and the modern COAST Beach Club & Bistro. With its setting on the beach and its elegant atmosphere, the resort also is the perfect setting for a dream wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelbag, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel