My husband and I stayed for 8 nights at this lovely and historic hotel and we're already planning our next visit. The staff are wonderful, the grounds beautiful and the location is perfect for accessing the beach, the night market, the fishing piers and everything else that Hua Hin has to offer.
We arrived later than planned as it was coming up to the Queen's birthday and traffic leaving Bangkok was very busy, so it was a relief to finally arrive at our chosen hotel. Check-in was smooth as Thai silk and we were soon unpacking in our room which had a peaceful view of cempaka trees and the topiary pool. Everything was spotlessly clean and we very much appreciated the services of all the housekeeping staff who made sure our supply of drinking water and bathroom essentials was regularly topped up throughout the day. Nothing was too much trouble and any requests were greeted with a smile and were quickly met.
Food was good and we especially enjoyed taking breakfast on the terrace while checking on the topiary to see if the garden beasts had switched places during the night. We have a sneaking suspicion these may be the guys who pull Santa's sleigh in Thailand
From asian to western, there was plenty of choice at the breakfast buffet and we'll now be hitting the gym to try and shed the holiday pounds. Beware of the almond croissants. They're very, very moreish, and the green curry didn't go amiss either.
We spent a fair amount of time relaxing by the Topiary pool; a peaceful and shady haven and a good size for swimming laps too. The other pools were great too and as they're by the beach the adjacent seating areas enjoy cool breezes.
The hotel is well situated for visits to the night market, for picking up a tuktuk and for local bars, massage parlours and restaurants. We had a brilliant time and can't wait to return. Hats off and well done to all the staff and management for all your hard work in making Centara Grand Beach Hua Hin a top holiday destination!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxuriate within this colonial-style Hua Hin Thailand hotel, nestled in a tropical garden along a beautiful four-mile beach. Signature features of this Hua Hin hotel resort include 207 rooms and 42 villas, local and international cuisine in five restaurants, three conference rooms for up to 300 people, three swimming pools, a Spa and fitness centre, and limousine service. There are also six golf courses near our Thailand hotel resort, complementing our extensive onsite recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel