“Dont go to Black & White”
Review of Black & White - LUKKET - CLOSED

Black & White - LUKKET
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The owner is drunk, and his wife also. Do not we go back here. Is not a place where you want to be. Here you do not want food. There are so many restaurants in Hua HIn are better.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have been craving after a good sandwich down here i Hua Hin, and i have been trying a lot of different sandwiches in Hua Hin!. Then a friend recomended me to try "Black And White", if i wanted a sandwich that could fill you up proberly. and it was the best and most forefilling sandwich i got down here.
BIG THUMBS UP!!!
im coming back for sure!

1  Thank Kenni D
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Black&White is a fairly new restaurant in Hua Hin,which we had passed by several times before deciding to have brunch there,the seating outside is really comfortable and the whole premises
is spotlessly clean,the girl serving us was very friendly as was the owner.The food when it arrived was a real nice surprise,cooked to perfection and the flavours were delicious.We ate there several times.All in all a really relaxing place with great food.

1  Thank pocketsireland
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

Visited this place one evening during our stay in Hua Hin. We were looking for a place to eat thai but the restaurant we had in mind was closed for the night. Thus we thought we would take a chance on this place. The food was very good. I can highly recommend the chicken massaman, chicken with cashews, the vegetable spring rolls, both the beef and chicken pad thai. From my experience of having several thai meals in Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Hua Hin the food does not always come out all at once and it could be 5-10 mins from the arrival of your first few dishes for the rest to come out. This can be a little annoying, but in most cases a curry or stir fry has come out at least with the rice. Just be aware.

I would definitely return here.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

I've lived in Hua Hin for ten years and had never heard of this place until someone pointed out that it was rated number 1 on Tripadvisor in Hua Hin. There are literally thousands of restaurants in this town so I had to check out the one that was number 1.

Big disappointment, not necessarily because it was horrible, but because my expectations were so high and it turned out to be so average. I even got a different dish that what I ordered so they blew it right up front. Admittedly, it looked interesting so I ate it anyway without pointing out the error but I should have as the dish was not very good.

There are literally hundreds of better restaurants in Hua Hin at or less than the price and selection of this one so look around and don't settle for something because of curb appeal and because it's in the middle of the tourist area.