I am doing duties to help the global community making their decision. We are a couple staying here over the New Year holiday for 7 days. In general, this place might be an excellent place for folks with small children and family. It is not for couples or singles without children. You can hear the noise and scream during the early morning hours. I would not recommned it.
I am still in this resort while writing this:
1. Staff at the reception: 1 out of 5 . This could be due to lack of English. It was really difficult to communicate with basic things.
2. Staff at the breakfast room 5 out of 5: execellent. Service was good.
3. Breakfast: 4 out of5--> there is sufficient food for everyone both Western and Thai breakfast. Although the fruit selection would need to be improved. We travel to Thailand to eat exotic fruits not watermelons, melons, and pineapples (poor quality pineapples too.. not sure why)
4. The pool: 4 out of 5--> It is a bit too loud with many children
5. Fitness room: 1 out of5--> this is absolutely poor. There were not equipments. CHILDREN were running around and playing with weights and machines. It is small. There was no staff to keep the room in order. Water and towels were always running out.
6. Beach: 1 out of 5--> there is no beach. Dont expect to lie on the beach. The grassy area is facing the ocean.
7. Restaurant: 2 out of 5--> unless you want horrible food, I would not waste money to eat here. It is certainly over-priced even the drinks.
8. Wireless Internet: 2 out of 5--> it was free so it got a point but it was horrible because you had to keep on logging in EVERYTIME you wanted to get on the web. It will log you off automatic. The signals were quite weak in the room and at the pool.
All and all, it was ok. If you do not have children, I would look for another resort. If you have children, this might be a great place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beautifully Blending of Culture, inspired by the Thai History during the Majesty King Rama V made his visit to Europe, Wora Bura Hua Hin, a unique Thai Cultural Resort & Spa is designed to represent a beautiful city reflecting the atmosphere of 19th century Thailand. The splendid buildings blending of Thai and European style architecture of the past; moment you enter Wora Bura Hua Hin, you will experience the charms of the past, today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Wora Bura Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wora Bura Resort And Spa
- Wora Bura Hotel Hua Hin