“Spacious room and comfortable, great place to relax”

The Rock Hua Hin Resort
Ranked #16 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A bit far away from the main shopping mall and night market but you can take advantage of the free shuttle service provided by the hotel to the night market which schedule at 1pm & 6pm everyday. Quiet Hotel, beautiful and comfortable. All staff were friendly and helpful. Would recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My wife and I was here for a night. and we agreed to stay here in the future if we go to Hua Hin again. The Rock Hua Hin provided a good room. and really great services (even though breakfast buffet line didn't impress us). This is a good place to relax. all staffs show their enthusiasm to help us. love this place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amp W
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My gf and I just stay only 1 night, but they gave us excellent services. The hotel was beautiful and comfortable. Even I just stay for 1 night, but I feel fully relaxed. Next time when I visit to Hua Hin, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here August, 2013.
The rooms were spacious and comfortable. Food was nice and the hotel wasn't big. The management and staff were friendly and helpful.
Would recommend and stay again

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Stayed for 5 nights in July. Beautiful room and the hotel have an excellent beach front location. Unfortunately, we didn't have the chance to enjoy our stay as my boyfriend was taken ill. The hotel manager Dada was very helpful to look after us and helped us any way he could. All the staff was very friendly. The hotel have free shuttle bus 1 pm and 6 pm every night into town. Breakfast choice was very good. Thank you Dada and all the staffs.

1  Thank Michael1919
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Beautiful hotel. Nice inside decor with pleasant grounds. Love the infinite pool and is right off the beach. Staff are pleasant and helpful. Especially Dada. Love everything except the Spa service.

Worst spa experience I've had and I have been receiving massages daily since I've arrived in Thailand. The therapist lacked any technique. All I received was a rub down. When I asked for more pressure, it was a rub down with more pressure. My therapist did not know any pressure points and the treatment was not therapeutic or relaxing. I wanted to leave a third of the way but stuck it out, telling myself that it's improving my circulation and lymph system. Better to get massages out on the street. I was planning on tipping at lower %, but found out that the service gratuity was added into the total price (10% included gratuity).

Overall, I would definitely return to this wonderful boutique hotel sans the massage.

1  Thank Kora t
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Had our last week of a 3 week holiday at this resort with the main aim being to relax around the pool and beach after a busy couple of weeks touring around in Thailand & Cambodia. The resort was fantastic for this with a great pool overlooking the beach, pool & bar staff were excellent and ready to serve drinks & snacks with cocktail happy hours every afternoon. As it was the low season, it was nice and quiet at the pool but did get busy on the weekend.
If you were up for a bit of exercise, you could walk on the beach to Monkey Mountain or the other way up to the main part of Hua Hin town, tide permitting. We walked the beach most afternoons and then after a couple of drinks and sometimes a meal you can catch a Songtaew back to the Rock.
We had a room on the top floor with a view of the water from the balcony. The rooms are very large with a large bathroom with spa bath and seperate shower. Airconditioning was really good and also a ceiling fan so the room could be cooled down very quickley.
All staff were very friendly and would assist in any way they could.
Would definitly recommend if you want to stay in a quiet area but still close enough to the main town to go for meals and drinks. Would stay again next time in Hua Hin

4  Thank SJD_401