“One of the few good things about Hua Hin”
Review of Putahracsa Hua Hin

Putahracsa Hua Hin
Ranked #4 of 142 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel was the saving grace of our trip to Hua Hin which was not our kind of place. However the Putahracsa definitely is. So much so that we stayed an extra three days. Situated within walking distance of the central area but offering a tuk tuk service for those not wanting to walk.
The hotel is on two sites divided by a road. We were on the landward side which we preferred to the oceanside. We had a poolside room with terrace and day bed. Breakfast excellent and food at oceanside restaurant was so good that we chose to eat there every evening. There was access to a quiet beach. One of the attractions of the hotel was its boulangerie and coffee shop which had fantastic bread, pastries and cakes. The Putahracsa hotel is the only thing that would take us back to Hua Hin.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 March 2014

It was a quick decision for us to explore Hua Hin, and luckily we booked this resort successfully at the last minute. Except we spent some effort to find the resort as it was erroneously indicated by Google Map, others are excellent. Must try their Seaside restaurant and bakery if you have time, good quality at reasonable price. We just love it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We had the room 203 from Feb 22 to 28 and we enjoy it very much. Very clean and large, great view of the pool, a terrace with a bed. The pool that was next to the sea was also a great place to to relax. A great thanks to Kik who looked who was taking care of our room; a very nice person ans conscientious. A special thanks too to Mew from the reception who was always smiling and and ready to help. Not to forget the hotel manager who is always discretely around to check all is all right. We highly recommend this hotel as it is very well located 7 minutes walk to the pier / centre of Hua Hin; it has great views wherever you are, professional & friendly staff. All is very clean and well maintained. If we go back to Hua Hin, we will for sure go back. Having seen other hotels in Hua Hin, none would be better than Putahracsa. Thank you for for a great stay.

Room Tip: Choose second floor of silk sand rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

My family keep coming back to this place.
Location is close to Hua Hin market.
The service here is really nice, staffs are nice and good service mind.

Swimming pools are nice, the one next to beach has really nice view.

One draw back is that the parking space is quite small.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Pin P
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2014

Dear Pin P,

We are very happy to have you and your family as our loyal guest. Its a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our service and location.

Kind regards,

Manuel Lang

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is the first time I write a review in Tripadvisor after I wrote it after my trip in Paris many years ago. Putahracsa make me feel very excited to write this down.
I travel Huahin many times due to my hometown is in Petchaburi . I used to stay in other 5 stars hotels in this area , but Putahracsa make myself & family (we stay in 2 rooms ; silksand and sansky villa for our total 5 people + my little baby) feel this is the best hotel in Huahin.
Everything is great , the room is clean and keep well-maintain. The villa look more excited than silksand room . We (include my 2 yrs old daughter) enjoy a lot with the swimming pool , the breakfast is very nice and much better than my expectation for this kind of resort.
and of couse , the staff made us feel very impressed since we checked-in till cheked-out.
While I was playing with my daughter in the swimming pool , I asked the staff why the jacuzzi button was not working , the technician come in 5 mins and fix it right away ! We enjoyed a lot !

Next time I will try the pool villa & jacuzzi villa on the opposite side.

Room Tip: I feel Sansky villa is more valueable than Silksand room. pay a bit more money but the room is much...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights just after the New Year and loved it. We were a party of 5 including my 15 month old baby and stayed in interconnecting Silksand rooms.The location was perfect for us - walkable to shops and restaurants, the hotel provides a tuk tuk to nearby places. Breakfast was good - a nice choice of western and asian cuisines, high chairs were available. We had dinner at the restaurant on the other side of the hotel twice, which is rated highly, and didn't disappoint - lovely seaviews and luxurious settings. Wifi was invaluable for when my daughter took her naps. Amazingly clean and modern rooms - our patio area was accessible to the pool area. The hotel provided a travel cot for my daughter. I only found out afterwards, while browsing through the visitor's guide, that bathing equipment could have been available. I wish I'd known sooner, then I wouldn't have had to buy a travel toilet seat. We used the pool nearly every day - the water was a bit too cool; toys are provided in a trunk at one end - balls, floats, noodles; a blackboard showing upcoming activities was displayed - unfortunately we couldn't make any of them, but all sounded great for guests: hair beading for girls, nails, tours, cookery classes, yoga to name a few.

Overall, if we ever visit Hua Hin again, would definitely check to see if there is a room in Putahracsa! The staff are ever so friendly and thoughtful. Thank you Putahracsa!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Pucca_Girl,

We appreciate your very positive feedback and are glad to read that your stay was enjoyable.
Should your travels brings you back to Hua Hin, please contact us directly and we will be very happy to welcome you and your baby again very soon.

Kind regards,

Manuel Lang

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights, and enjoyed it very much.It is a well maintained hotel with a great, clean pool. The breakfast had a very good variety. It was great after having been 3 weeks in Thailand to have some cheese and freshly baked bread for a change, the real treat was the chocolate pasta though. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the only minus is the time we had to wait when we asked for "technical" support in the room.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends