“Beautiful piece of paradise in hua hin”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Putahracsa Hua Hin

Putahracsa Hua Hin
Ranked #1 of 134 Hotels in Hua Hin
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful piece of paradise in hua hin”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I have nothing but positives about our recent 14 night stay at this stunning resort. Beginning with the manager to the tuk-tuk drivers, everyone we encountered helped to make our holiday the perfect first experience of holidaying in beautiful hua hin. We met the most wonderful happy, smiling staff and locals, everyone was so polite and friendly, we definitely will be back again! The Goods, perth, wa

• Stayed May 2014
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear Nogain,

It was a great pleasure having you here for your 2 weeks holiday and we are glad to read that you enjoyed Hua Hin and our service at Putahracsa.

We hope to see you again upon a future visit.

Manuel Lang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Me and my girlfriend stayed at the Putahracsa for 3 nights/4 days, middle of May - Oceanbed Villa with Outdoor Jacuzzi (brilliant idea!!), room 414. It was utterly brilliant and a real quirky hotel with a cracking vibe. The room was gorgeous - massive, comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, outdoor balcony seating and sunbed with a mindblowing seaview. But apart from the obvious glitz the little touches made our stay even better. The Bose stereo system allowed us to continually listen to music, the complimentary tuk tuk that took us into town (you can walk anyway) or further round to more beaches (again you can walk), the cold water and refreshing towels by the pool (and even a taster of the tuna and mango-salsa dish), a hard drive with many, many films on and staff who come up to set the room up for the 'evening'!!! Moreover the staff were ridiculously friendly throughout, and since it was my girlfriend's birthday I had many a request!! They dealt with everything effortlessly and had the perfect balance between being impolite and being 'too in your face' - a real credit to the hotel. We had the most beautiful dinner in the Oceanside restaurant (requested to eat on the beach - of course they sorted this for me!!!) with unbelievable table service throughout the night. I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful, luxurious and relaxing hotel within a very short walk of the night markets and restaurants. I myself read all the reviews regarding this place and after reading the negative comments people put (eg. the road - it really isnt a busy road AT ALL, with a security guard to cross you anyway!!) I cant understand what they have found to moan about!! It is an absolute diamond and I would not look any further than the Putahracsa!! Thank you to all the staff who made mine and my girlfriends birthday a truly memorable and very very special experience. Much love x

Room Tip: Oceanbead Villa with Outdoor Jacuzzia
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Thorpy1411,

We are very happy to know that you and your girlfriend had a relaxing and beautiful stay with us.
It is much appreciated that you noticed and enjoyed all the "little" extras that we try to provide for our guest to make THE difference.

Thank you very much and we hope to see you again in Hua Hin

Perth, Australia
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Putahracsa for 10 days the end of April, We stayed in a Pool Villa room 404, The room was above our expectations just superb. Check-in was smooth and professional while we where waiting for our room as we where early we where given a complementary cocktail yum. Once in the room the experience only got better nothing is too much trouble for the superb professional and friendly staff. The room was kept clean and spotless no easy feat with us, every product was stocked up morning and night. Breakfast was very nice with a variety to keep all nationalities happy. Room service was wonderful prompt dining in room. The crosswalk attendant was friendly and helpful. The free Tutu drivers excellent. All staff on front desk helpful. Now to Mos he is a Guest Manager he is just amazing helpful professional and goes out of his way to make everyone feel second to non. The over all Manager is visible around the Hotel he runs a wonderful establishment thank you our stay in Thailand was second to non we will definitely return Thank-you to all at the Putahracsa you are all greater than 5 stars cheers Vera

Room Tip: Pool Villa room
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Dear Bandit241,

We hope you had a safe trip back home and were able to charge your batteries in Hua Hin and at Putahracsa.

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience here on Tripadvisor. We will pass your comments on to Khun Mos and all other Team Members and hope to see you next year (or any time earlier) again!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on 14 July 2013. It may not up to date. I just have time for writing this review.
I stayed at La Canna Pool Villa. The room was really huge.
One thing that really excited me was that they provide Bose stereo system. You can use your ipod iphone whatever MP3 player you have to play at bathroom, bedroom or pool, anywhere you like in villa. Moreover, Even alarm clock was Bose!!! The room as a whole was wonderful. There was Jacuzzi inside bathroom.

Breakfast was really great!!! due to the fact that they divided pool villa from other type of room, the breakfast area was not so crowned and the taste was delicious. They also gave us lunch buffet (seafood barbecue) voucher. I was really impressed.

One thing for this hotel is that the bed was terrible for me. I had backache during sleeping. However, I stayed with my girlfriend but she slept well. So I don't really know that it was my problem or their problem. May be it because of my weight (85kg) (42kg for my girlfriend). I suggest the hotel to have a look on this problem since this was only thing that disappointed me. Anyway I have commented with the front, I hope they have renovated already for now.
Apart from this, This hotel was superb. Recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Auckland, New Zealand
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The property is situated about 10 mins walk from the main shopping areas/markets. The property is split into two areas separated by a main rd. Although very busy there is always someone on hand to ensure a safe crossing. Most of the time there was a complimentary shuttle to take you there. I’m no great walker but accessing the main areas for shopping & eating were a very short distance away & no issues for us, on the rare occasion a shuttle wasn’t available, you can simply walk down the beach towards the pier & you are in the hustle and bustle in no time.
The property set right on the beach is lovely with stunning sunset and sea views from the great infinity pool and restaurant and is a lot more bustling than the garden property that we stayed in on the other side of the road. Don’t get me wrong this is not a criticism, the Garden side it is a lovely safe, relaxing tranquil haven where you can kick back & truly chill out. The pools although obviously not infinity are still lovely as are the gardens & villas. If you want things a bit more lively just pop over the road to the beach side.
The standard of house-keeping, great English language skills and personalised service from everyone from the Manager to our cleaner was 5 star. The staff was so amazingly helpful, nothing was too much trouble for them. The day we were leaving we asked them to book us a taxi to take us to the bus station, did they book one no…….they called their hotel shuttle and we were taken free of charge!!!!
The SPA treatments (2 visits) were top notch & if it hadn’t been fully booked the day before we were leaving I would have gone again for yet another treatment.
Unfortunately we had split our stay of 11 days as 6 in Hua Hin (having never been there before) & 5 days in Pattaya, so we could return to what used to be our favourite hotel in Thailand. I so wish we hadn’t bothered going to Pattaya and instead just spent the 11 days at Putahracsa. Don’t let the exterior concrete appearance on the website put you off going (as it nearly did me) the photos really don’t do the place any justice.
I was hesitant about sharing this little GEM of a place as I’ve an awful feeling I’m not going to be able to book in at Putahracsa quite as easily next time, because I’m certain they must have an awful lot of guests who like me, wouldn’t hesitate to return.
Thanks to all for a great stay.

Room Tip: If you want peace and quiet stay on the Garden side in a Villa :)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is my second time to visit Hua Hin within a year. Hua Hin gave me tremendous experience with relax, perfect weather, nice people around, small crowded area, quiet place.

This time I choose Putahracsa Hua Hin and it gave me a positive impression, this room i stayed was pretty good except the toilet's flush not working properly (room112) but overall the room gave me a positive memories "suggested to add more channels". I swim everyday i stayed because the ease to the pool from my room and the staff gave us cold water every time which all of us were appreciated with his help. it's a quiet resort which stayed 2-3 hours everytime on the pool side.

The breakfast was all you can eat with some of the foods are different in every morning and the breakfast was OK for me.

I also tried the Happy Hour on the other side of the Hotel Ocean Side Bar, the price was reasonable and that's why we went twice because the relax environment with big bed sofa provided and nice staff again.

The staff that we met were all very helpful and also can answered our inquiries immediately.

I definitely recommended the reviewers to give it a try on this resort - Putahracsa Hua Hin.

Room Tip: Rooms that on ground floors are easier to access to the pool if you like to swim. Suggested to ch...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have stayed in a number of hotel in Hua Hin and this one is among the best. It is worth every Baht spent from the very entrance to the good bye. Our room was located around the pool which was tranquil, clean, relaxing and..just perfect! The bed was very comfy. The bathroom was a bit tiny but well designed - we loved it.

Every staff were above average. They paid attention to details and we knew that they did it from the heart.

We expected a bit more from breakfast. It was just average in terms of selection, but the service was fast and efficient. Dinner by the beach was unforgettable. We enjoyed Thai dishes and drinks. The seating design was very nice.

The shuttle service could take you to the Hua Hin market anytime you request, but you need to make your own way back which was not a problem as it was very close. The great thing was that, the hotel was located really near the main town but it was quiet and peaceful. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Panisa L
Putahracsa, General Manager at Putahracsa Hua Hin, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Panisa L,

We are very pleased to read your comment here on Tripadvisor and are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hopefully we will be able to welcome you again soon and embrace you with our warm and "from the heart" service.