“Very nice room cozy nice location friendly staffs”

Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin
Ranked #6 of 144 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed 19 May 2011

Very nice hotel. Not too big or too small easy to access the beach. Very comfortable and cozy room.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 May 2011

I have never written a review of a hotel before, but on this occasion I felt that I had to. I live in Thailand (for 3 years now) and have stayed at lots of hotels in Thailand by the sea, both in Hua Hin and elsewhere. Anantasila is probably my favourite, definitely in my top 3. Upon arrival at the resort, we were told because we had booked for 3 nights, and because they had availability, that we had been given free upgrades (I was in one room, my friend with her youung son in another room)... my friends were upgraded from a standard pool view room to a suite, it was perfect for her needs... and I was upgraded to a penthouse suite with seaview (I had booked a standard poolview room also)... my room was AMAZING, with 3 out of the 4 walls being floor to ceiling glass... just gorgeous, and sooo relaxing. Plus my suite came with an extensive private outdoor area, inc. dining table and chairs and two sun loungers. The seaview was lovely. Staff were also very helpful for the most part, there was a kids' pool and mini-golf for my friend's son, and although the sand was a bit gravelly, it was still a very nice beach. I will definitelt be going again!!!

Room Tip: Negotiate an upgrade by staying more than 2 night!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shab76
Reviewed 22 March 2011

The Anantasila by the Sea is located a bit outside of Hua Hin Town. I booked this hotel because of the beautiful beach (best spot in Hua Hin) and the amazing environment. The hotel is perfect for a relaxed or romantic holiday with your family/girlfrind. I had an amazing time with my girlfriend and will be back for sure....A BIG THANK YOU to the whole Anantasila Team for this unforgettable experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tobias_4
Reviewed 10 March 2011

We had some friends up from Phuket and family over from Aus and wanted a place for the day that would be on par, so as not to disappoint. Well we were not and never have been disappointed at all. Although our friends and family were staying with us in HH we decided to stay for the night so as we could enjoy the whole day and evening. We at first had no intentions of staying but were there for the day arriving a little after 10.30am. As the day went on and the wine was flowing we decided to nip home for a change of clothes and a tooth brush. The ambiance service food and music as always was absolutely fantastic. I will say no more as this little gem has been a favourite of ours for a long time and would not like it to be spoilt. So you must visit and find for yourselves.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank DaveRobicheaux
Reviewed 23 February 2011

A very big thank you to the staff for a very efficient and quality service for my bussiness meeting. Coming from afar, it was a pleasure to find all that you promised and more.
Comfortable rooms, quiet and relaxing.

Will come again.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Only was there for 2 days, but had a great time, from the friendliness of the front desk staff to the wait staff in the restaurant and bar area! Love the garden pool setting, and eating dinner listening to the gentle waves on the beach was absolutely wonderful! I will be returning as soon as I am able!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank laurenrebecca74
Reviewed 20 February 2011

This is a small, nice and quiet hotel just outside the more bizy Hua Hin. The staff is very friendly and really want their guests to feel at home. When you enter the hotel you pass the pool area that has a awsome garden surrounding. Beach is just at your doorstep and it´s really childfriendly since it´s shallow. Still you don´t need to go that far to take a nice swim or go jetskiing.
For me and my family this was a perfect place to stay and we would love to go back.
Niklas

G Hua Hin Resort & Mall
#12 of 144 in Hua Hin
Let's Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort
InterContinental Hua Hin Resort

Been to Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin

Address: 33/17 Soi Mooban Huadon | Petchkasem Road, Nongkae, Hua Hin 77110, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Prachuap Khiri Khan Province > Hua Hin
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Family Hotel in Hua Hin
#6 On the Beach Hotel in Hua Hin
#6 Luxury Hotel in Hua Hin
#10 Romantic Hotel in Hua Hin
Price Range: £55 - £139 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Anantasila By The Sea, Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin