1. Price is cheap for the rooms compared to other sea facing hotels
2. Thailand is famous for hospitality. So this hotel is not an exception
3. Sea facing dining area is awesome
4. Nice swimming pool
5. Restaurant is also nice
6. Pool and Snooker facility is also there
1. I say expensive because of their SPA and Massage prices.
2. The beach near the hotel is empty and no life guards. So we didn't dare to enter the beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort preserves Hua Hin's ideal resort atmosphere with 124 guestrooms, all beautifully decorated and equipped with modern facilities to ensure utmost comfort and convenience. The magnificent swimming pool and a beachfront restaurant offer an excellent variety of dining convenience and other entertainment options to make your trip just perfect. The resort provides comfortable accommodation, fabulous swimming pool, complimentary shuttle bus into Hua Hin town centre (set times), meeting and function room space for up to 180 delegates, small convenience store on site, cable TV, golf course green fees and transportation services, local sightseeing tours and true Thai hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Imperial Hua Hin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Hua Hin Beach Hotel Hua Hin