“Great new restaurant ”

Cassis Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$21
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cassis Bistro and chef Patrick moved two months ago to the Sahwan Boutique and Resort. Belgian-, French- and Mediterranean cuisine. He's got as well the support of a Thai team that is responsable for the delicious Thai dishes.
Adlington, United Kingdom
“Great new restaurant ”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch today and had a great meal, we have been hoping for a good restaurant on soi 80 for years.
The waiter also gave excellent service, this will defiantly be a regular place for us.

Cassis_huahin, Eigenaar at Cassis Bistro, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thanks for your review. We're looking forward to welcome you again.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Light and Tasty European Food in Thailand”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Yes indeed. It was an excellent experience to dine at Cassis Bistro.
The food was excellent.. The presentation is even better.. The service is good.

I travel a lot and I though we can't eat European food in Thailand because 1) Thai food is everywhere, good and cheap 2) European food is not made for this climate.

this restaurant showed me that I was not right..

I recommend this restaurant highly. It is nearly a must if you are in HuaHin.

• Visited May 2014

1 Thank naceur m
Cassis_huahin, Eigenaar at Cassis Bistro, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thanks for your review and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Superb food”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

As a resident in Hua Hin I have eaten here three times now and every time I had a great meal. I do love Thai food but if you want a change from Thai cuisine this is the place to be. Starters, main courses, desserts, eveything is top here. If the quality stays at this level, diner at Bistro Cassis will be on my agenda a couple of times a month.

• Visited April 2014

Cassis_huahin, Eigenaar at Cassis Bistro, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear customer,
thanks for your review and we hope to welcome you soon in our restaurant.Patrick.
Jyvaskyla, Finland
“Best in Hua Hin”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Gourmet food in cozy atmosphere in the heart of Hua Hin. Patrick is the best chef I have ever met and every portion he makes is a piece of art and so delicious that you could only hope to have more and come again...

• Visited April 2014

Cassis_huahin, Eigenaar at Cassis Bistro, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear customer,
thanks for your review and hope to see you soon again.
Patrick
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Hmmmm...”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I want to order some food, but is out of stock. I want to order something else, its out of stock, Then I order some other other dish, halfly out of stock. then they fix it in the end, with bread, one fresh, one very dry, and one piece of bread, not even for animals.

people talking about michelin michelin, the only micheling this can be is a michelin tire..

• Visited March 2014
Cassis_huahin, Owner at Cassis Bistro, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Mister Benyamin C, I am very surprised to read your review regardeing the reviews I got before.
It can happen that one dish is not available due to no delivery or not available on the fresh market etc. We only use fresh food (local and imported). But that you order a second dish, a third and others and not available as well? Impossible. It's a pitty that you don't mention which dishes you are talking about. I looked at my records and cannot find anything that proves you having right, even I asked my staff about. And now the bread. The bread is daily and freshly baked in our bakery.
One piece is fresh, the second dry and the third not for animals! I only can laugh about coz the pieces are from the same baguettes.
And at least your sense of humour and your culinary knowledge certify to be from a low level.