“brettnitt”

Ranked #21 of 137 Hotels in Hua Hin
Perth, Australia
“brettnitt”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

was very welcome and looked after, staff were very helpful and laid back, will be our choice of accomodation for sam roi yot, didn't even make it to hua hin, enjoyed staying in the area itself, hired a scooter and looked around and just relaxed.

1 Thank koknel

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
London
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Stayed here for 8 nights and it was perfect, after 2 or 3 nights I was totally chilled out and felt that I had been away for 14 nights. A great place to unwind.

The food was exquisite and so much choice available for a small resort.

Couldn't have asked for any better service we were so comfortable and felt like house guests and at home from the moment we were shown our rooms. A great selection of TV channels for sports and films should you need to. Free wifi

Willem (the owner) went the extra mile for all guests, he invited and took my husband for a test run on the local golf course as he had not played for many years,they were back after an hour or so as it was far too hot for him to continue.

He also got a selection of bicycles out for another guests child to try out, nothing was too much trouble and he wanted everyone to enjoy their holiday and did everything he could to make it.

Would recommend Long Beach to anyone looking for a place to unwind but do not book if you want a lively holiday as this location doesn't offer this

2 Thank woodleyfam
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My wife, grandson and I spent 5 days at the Long Beach Inn. Our room was comfortable and clean, the staff very helpful and friendly and the grounds were beautifully landscaped and maintained. It was a short walk to the beach and to several Thai restaurants. We had meals at the local restaurants and we also had a couple meals at the hotel which were excellent. The owner was helpful, friendly and gracious. We will definitely return. It's a bit of a distance from Hua HIn but the beach is quiet and not jammed with people like so many other Thai beaches. A great stop if you want to relax and have peace and quiet.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Khun K
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We were here for two nights, at first I thought it was in Hua Hin, but the driver took us 30Km south, to Sam Roy Yot NP.
Once arrived, we enjoyed the nice clean comfortable hotel. The owners were very welcoming and we had some nice conversations. They helped us with everything we asked.
The pool is simply great, the food is great, the service is also great.
The rooms have their own satelite receiver, with a lot of (foreign) channels.
The surroundings look really great! We kayaked to monkey island, went to visit the Kui Buri National Park (with wild elephants)
The sea is very shallow, therefore ideal for small children.
If you plan to go to a peachfull beatifull location, this is the hotel for you!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Very helpful owners who bent over backwards to do everything for use, including being super helpful with renting a car and getting around. I could really see that the owners took the experience of the travelers at heart. They really care.

My girlfriend and I did NOT remember that the breakfast was free, so we GORGED ourselves on the piece by piece (not buffet) breakfast, assuming that we'd have a big bill at the end. Oh were we surprised that the huge meals that we ate every morning were free. We'd probably eat less out of consideration if we knew that the breakfast was gratis.

The Western food in the restaurant was nothing short of amazing. The pizza is to die for, especially for someone use to bad Thai pizzas in Bangkok.

The beach around the hotel was beautiful and serene. It was very quite and lacking in the annoying hubbub of Hua Hin. If you like tons of people, then San Roi Yod isn't your place. But if getting slightly off the beaten path to a great beach without the hassle and noise, then you'd love Long Beach. It's great for couples and families, although solo-travelers and party-lovers might find it a bit lonely.

The parks around the hotel were great. My girlfriend and our have never had such a good outdoor experience. We would recommend a car for traveling there.

Except for the beach and some golfing, most of the sites were REALLY far away. I can't say enough that one must rent a car if they go there. If you're adventurous, you could try a motorcycle, but one's [--] starts to hurt after riding for three hours.

My only complaint about the staff is that they could stand to smile a bit more. They were extremely professional and hard-working. Although not fresh, young and happy, they were experienced and efficient.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Just back from a fantastic stay at the Long Beach Inn in Pranburi. 40 minutes further on from Hua Hin this is a great place to have a chill out week. 8 rooms surround a great garden with scattered eating places and a good size pool with a Jacuzzi. We went with our two boys (6 and 9) and a friend with her two boys aged 8 and 10. The boys played all day in the pool and then were able to watch telly, go on the computer, play top trumps, or go on the ipad all evening while the adults had a cool beer (or 3). Food was brilliant. Pizza, pasta, chicken and fries and burgers for the kids, with great thai food for the adults. Try the Tom ka gai or the Todd mun Goong and you wont regret it. All that for a really great price. Bram is really hospitable and will arrange transfers and make you trip easy. Its about 3 and half hours drive from Bangkok so that's a fair distance, but i would reccomend this place to anyone looking for a relaxing family break!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Beijing, China
Reviewed 24 March 2013

My husband and me come to Hua Hin cause my friend she tell me this resort city is very beautiful so I decide to come here. My Husband and me come from Beijing China and we want to travel in Thailand for 1 and half month so we come Hua Hin first. The people here so nice the food so beautiful and the beach so nice. I love here people so friendly and hotel so nice and have very nice swimming pool. this hotel staff teach me about trip advisor and now I can search hotel for good value.

Room Tip: Eat the food in hotel so tasty