“Great place to relax, meet people and have a good time...” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 20 Nightlife in Hua Hin
Bangkok, Thailand
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great place to relax, meet people and have a good time...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I went on holiday to Hua Hin for a few days and I did not really know the city.

On my first night there, I went for a walk, as one does, and I ended up in the Tiger Bar by pure coincidence. Turns out this is a really nice bar and I had a really great time there.

I cannot realy pinpoint one particular reason for my liking it so much. I guess it was a combination of a number of things. The staff are very friendly and attentive, the beer is ice ice cold, there is a pool table which is free to use for anyone, just write your name on the board, they show the premiership matches, comfy seating, ...

I felt really relaxed and I ended up meeting quite a few people… I kept returning there throughout my stay in Hua Hin and I will definitely be going back there if I make it back to Hua Hin.

I would be more than happy to recommend Tiger Bar to anyone…

What can I say, I would recommend it...

Visited March 2014