Hua Hin Fishing Lodge
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hua Hin
See available hotels
  • Pool
G.House(Hua Hin)
View Hotel
All reviewsalligator garcatfishdays fishingred tailgreat fishingdifferent speciesbiggest fishcaught fishsized fishthai dishesrodspacucarpbaitfishedanglerskg
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Didnt cath a lot of fish but i went for the pond with biggest fish. Cought 3 fishes in 4 hours the biggest was 28kg redtail and that alone was worth the whole trip.
The place is clean and pretty and they have a fair price and good staff

I would go back another time

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Pla-Alai, Owner at Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send your review Lars, and delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us - those Redtail Catfish really are something else eh?

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My daughter and I accompanied my husband on a day trip with some friends that we met on holiday. The staff there looked after us all brilliantly. It was lovely to see my husband enjoying his favourite pastime. The most fish were caught early doors or late evening. I even had a go! My daughter was happy as free wi-if! The food was delicious! We had a lovely day, made better with the company of Steve and Geraldine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Pla-Alai, Owner at Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you Leicester 152 for your review. Good to see that all of your party had an enjoyable day and that we could make it a success for you.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Although the fish aren't as big as some venues , Hua Hin fishing lodge is by no means any less fun ! The grounds are immaculate the staff very friendly & helpful . The food was above average at a reasonable price , my wife & family all enjoyed the food so it must be good !! I can not recommend enough wether you are a novice or seasoned fisher , all in all a very enjoyable day at a very reasonable price so happy all round ;)

Stayed: April 2014
Pla-Alai, Owner at Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Perranromer - thank you for this review - much appreciated - you have summed up what we are constantly trying to achieve.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I dropped for take a look cus i love to fishing. Staffs friendly but seem like they are more like to treat Foreigner guests more than Thais guests. Food are ok but a bit expensive if you compare with quality and place. Very quiet place and good for concentrate to fishing but bored.

Room Tip: A bit far from city
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Pla-Alai, Owner at Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Than you for your review Asianaro, You must have met our staff on a bad day or it may have been very busy, . We also very rarely, get any adverse comments re the price and quality of our food. Anyway I will check out your concerns and they will be addressed where necessary,
Thank you for your comments about the good and peaceful fishing - much appeciated.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Cant rate this place highly enough, Fantastic!

Took my 2 young boys myself and my wife for a day fishing this lodge and it was definitely the highlight of my and my boys trip. My wife didn't fish, she prefered to sit under the bungalow taking photo's as we hauled in fish all day.
We took the executive package, 2 rods each, lunch and transfers and a personal guide all day and it was worth every cent.
Picked up on time and driven to this oasis in Hua Hin. Our guide asked what I wanted to target on the trip out to the lodge and I told him that I wanted an Arapiama foremost and that Alligator gar was also high on the list. My wife wanted to see a Pacu due to them being related to the pirana and he produced in spades. His knowledge of the lakes was the difference on the day and we managed the triple header, an experience that will never be forgotton.
The service and attention that we received that day will be repeated by me to every one who will listen for years to come. We did the day package but I would love to have a line in these ponds after dark!
Make this the top of your to do list.

Only advice I can give the place would be to list it under "Things to do in Hua Hin" and not as a Hotel listing as we only found it through a Google search and not on the trip advisor site.

AAA+++

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Silatmanp
Pla-Alai, Owner at Hua Hin Fishing Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give your very positive review “Silatmanp”. Good to note that we met your expectations and that the fish performed well on the day - providing the highlight of your boy’s trip. Also it’s nice to be referred to as an ‘oasis’ in Hua Hin and your recommendation is very much appreciated.