“Beautiful location”

Description: Peppers Restaurant Kanchanaburi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful location”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

We had two breakfasts and one evening meal here, very attentive service from the friendly staff. A good range of choice for breakfasts and well presented. Our evening meal we also very good, no complaints on anything, just perfect!

Visited April 2014

Sunshine Coast, Australia
“A nice meal in a lovely location”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Our family (3 children and 2 adults) dined on a Saturday evening. My husband enjoyed Pad Kaprow which he really loved as it was nice and spicy (so much of the Thai food we've had seems bland). Both my hubby and I had the mixed satay skewers as appetisers. The serves were quite large with nine skewers each. I had the Massaman Curry which was nice, but I will say I have eaten better back in Australia.
The kids meals were nice. Two kids had burgers and another had chicken breast and vegetables which were great ( I ate half of them so can testify to that personally). Service was warm and friendly - the meal came to just under THB 3,000 including 2 glasses of wine, 2 beers and soft drinks. We did not have dessert as it was late and we wanted to get the children into bed.

Visited January 2014
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Beautiful spot for an excellent meal”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

My husband and I are staying at the U Inchantree and have just had our second dinner at Peppers. Not because it is easy to get to but because the quality, service and food are all top notch.

Both times we had fish dishes and each time we were more than satisfied with the delicious flavouring, lovely presentation and top quality dishes. The waitress asked if I wanted my steamed seabass spicy and followed through in delivering a mouth-tingling portion of succulent fish, not at all diminished by the spices that surrounded it.

It goes without saying that the view and ambiance are gorgeous -- overlooking the river in a spot gently illuminated by hanging lanterns and candles and surrounded by the gentle breezes of the evening.

We're here for another two days. Chances are we'll be dining here again. Our only regret is that we were the only customers on a Friday night. A place like this deserves to be full every night.

• Visited September 2013
“Bellow average”
Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Whilst staying at Uinchantree I visited Peppers reastaurant. The service was good however the food was not. My boyfriend ordered spicy chicken soup with coconut milk. It arrived as a clear soup which clearly did not contain coconut. Pictures are given as examples on the menu and the soup was red in this picture. Upon questioning the clear soup my boyfriend was re presented with the same soup with coconut milk poured on top. The soup tasted simply of coconut milk and still was not red as described. My starter of satay with assorted meat was very good. Our main courses of Thai green curry and massaman curry were very disappointing. Both sauces were so watery the nothing stuck to the meat or rice it simply swam in the plate. Neither were particularly tasty and coconut milk seemed to be the most prominent flavour. You would expect a restaurant that charges more than its competitors to be of a better standard. After complaining we were given 30% off and a fruit selection. I'm not sure if this would have happened if we were not guests of the hotel. There are far cheaper and better places to eat on the Kwai Road.

• Visited July 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Really good food, fantastic view”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

Service is excellent, staff are very friendly and professional. Chicken yellow curry is highly recommended.

Visited May 2013