“Great experience”

Taweechai Elephant Camp
Reviewed 22 May 2014

A great experience bathing with the elephants. If you are up in this part Thailand, it is a must. The river we swam in was flowing and clean, so much better than some of the other elephant camps / rivers we had been to

1  Thank lex-james
in 10 reviews
"bathing"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 20 May 2014

these gentle giants are happy to carry you around and are only too happy to eat your bananas. A touristy but relaxing trip through some bush and into the River where hunderds of butterflies swarmed. Great

1  Thank Pete C
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Even I am Thai and was raised here in this country but never this close experience with the elephant this much before. I decided to bath the elephant with my bf when we were on vacation this year with Taweechai. And it was my great decision for us to be very close to the nature.

I can not swim but I did not feel so bad about being in the water with the elephant. You will be taken care with the guy who has the elephant in control. Plus, the elephant is well trained and knows what to do with you.

You could see how much fun with elephant with my short clip by this link I posted on YouTube. I am sure you will like it just like we did.

Bathing elephant at Taweechai elephant camp, Kachanaburi.

2  Thank JoannaAinscough
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I trekked through the jungle with a guide on a beautiful Asian elephant. This is a wonderful thing to experience, the elephants are beautiful animals and its a privilege to have done this. TIP Do not wear shorts as elephants have very coarse hair!

1  Thank theexplorer25