Supanniga Home
Hotels.com
US$29
Le Lerts Living(Khon Kaen)(Great Value!)
US$17
Agoda.com
Glacier Hotel(Khon Kaen)
US$35
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2013

My mornings at Supanniga Home were full of several things my life desires. Good winter breeze in the big garden where the chef served me the full-course breakfast of local menu. It was the hotel that I will put in my where-to-repeat lists. It was the good escape from the big city where my busy schedule and city pollution are killing me. I was walking around the green area and I told myself to remember that relax feeling, it was really hard to explain but it was such a good moment. My 3 nights at Supanniga can be said that they were the real vacation. Good food, good wine and perfect stay for my new year holiday.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2012

It was 20 minutes of walk to Khon Kaen lake and around 35 minutes to Khon Kaen center. The same distance can be covered by taxi in 5-10 min for $2-3. Supanniga home is in the outskirts of the town, has nice villas which I liked, also a very nice Isaan food in the restaurant. Friendly staff. Location may be the only issue. But by taxi or tuk tuk it can be covered quickly.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Algirdas
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Fantastic Thai food with a twist. Gorgeous setting and ressonaly prices. Starters from 80 baht to 300 and mains from150 baht to 350. Great food for sharing. The tree house setting is really special. Wine also rewsonale. Meal for 3 with wine cost 2000 baht. Really delicious.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank babsl66
Reviewed 11 May 2011

This is a delightful place to stay if you happen to be in Khon Kaen. Note there isn’t much to do in Khon Kaen so either plan to just stay and relax in your cottage and the surrounding grounds which are truly lovely. Or I’d recommend you have a car since you are some distance from downtown Khon Kaen. While we were pleasantly surprised to fine some tastefully done modern development in downtown Khon Kaen – you have to remember you are in rural Thailand!

We happened to stay here in February when the supanniga trees with their yellow flowers were in full bloom and the place was at it’s peak.

The staff was extremely gracious, checking in with us unobtrusively throughout our stay to make sure everything was going smoothly. We also appreciated the staff’s recommendations of places to visit when we decided to explore the region.

Room Tip: Staff can arrange for a rental car/driver
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ARSeattle
Reviewed 27 November 2008

When I first entered the garden of Supanniga Home, I felt like I came into a different world. Big old trees, beautiful tropical flowers, and a tree house have magic that makes me immediately fall in love.

The property encompasses over 12 acres of lush land, but it is only occupied by 4 beautiful villas. This is why I found this ‘home’ very peaceful and unique. I stayed in the Veru Villa for 2 nights. And everyday, I truly enjoyed the time when I woke up in the morning to breathe pure fresh air, and to think about nothing in this oasis. The villa is beautiful, trendy, but it is not over-decorated and it is well blended with the trees outside …I felt as if I slept in a garden rather than in a room.

Their staff is very friendly and polite. Their breakfast is very good & special. Their homemade recipe such as the three-mushrooms boiled rice is simple but elegantly prepared.

This might be the most expensive lodging in Khon Kaen, but believe me…It is meant to be a home not a resort, so every dollar will be very well spent here.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank A&E2006