“My stay at 'the Suparee Parkview Hotel'.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Suparee Parkview

Suparee Parkview
Ranked #19 of 75 Khon Kaen B&B and Inns
Torquay, United Kingdom
“My stay at 'the Suparee Parkview Hotel'.”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stayed here for 8 nights in October/November 2012, during my 30day stay in Thailand.
Khon Kaen was new territory for me, being a part of the kingdom not ventured to before.
The ' Suparee Parkview hotel' is a few minutes car ride from the centre of the city, ie, Central Plaza area and situated some 150yds or so from a main road to the city.
It has a very relaxing and laid back atmosphere, my room was perfectly adequate in all and every respect, it was on the 2nd floor and looked out to a jungle type terrain,
It was nicely furnished, quite large, with a very comfortable king size bed and modern TV with English speaking channels.
The air con was efficient & quiet, I was not disturbed by any external or traffic noise , at any time. Sliding windows gave access to a very roomy balcony, ideal for drying ones shorts and 'T' shirts.
The bathroom was roomy and very well presented, with all mod cons.
The whole room was spotlessly clean, bright, airy and fresh. Housekeeping on a daily basis replaced all bed linen and bathroom towels.
The staff were all very helpful, friendly and happy, although their English was very limited, (so is my Thai), so I can't complain.
I only had one meal here as I was out and about a lot, the meal was fine but I got the impression that the supply of meals was not really a routine procedure.
No, this hotel is fine, I will stay here again next year, I was aware that it 's cliental was mainly professional Thai's, rather than tourists, which say's a lot for it.
I have no complaints whatsoever. There's a lot of interest in and around Khon Kaen, and it's worth a week at least of your holiday time, especially as it's not a typical tourist trap.

Room Tip: I can only relate to my own room as in my review.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This hotel was pretty decent for the price. It wasn't within walking distance to the nightlife and is a bit out of the way of the city. But, with a car it's not too far from the city center (I.e. Kosa, Pullman, Charoenthani area). As with many places in KK, I heard dogs barking early in the morning. The room was good and the breakfast of bread and coffee can be upgraded for 50 baht to a decent meal. I had eggs, ham and lettuce which made a decent breakfast sandwich. Anyhow, overall this place is decent for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple