“Top quality bikes”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Top quality bikes”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I recently found myself in Khon Kaen and as I have always loved my bikes I rented a Kawasaki Versys and was very happy as it had done less than 2000k. Both Dom and Sunny were very helpful with all documents and getting me on the road quickly. The daily rate was very acceptable as was the bike provided. My trip to Udon Thani/Nong Kai was fantastic. Thanks to the guys at DS for providing a quality, affordable service.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Bernie H

khon kaen
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“my bike holiday”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I recently traveled to Khon Kaen on Holiday, which i have done several times. I love riding big bikes here in Thailand because the climate is perfect, nice dry roads. Before i had 2 choices: rent in bangkok/Pattaya or Chiang Mai neither of which were particularly convenient as i was based in Khon Kaen. Luckily i found this new big bike rental shop in Khon Kaen just across from sri nakarin hospital. They had a good selection of large bikes, all brand new, and a young Thai man working there who spoke perfect English and explained the procedure for rental: licences required, insurance etc... he made it really easy. No hassle and no [--]. I was only in the office for 10 mins, they copied my documents, i paid the money and that was it. Of all the rental companies i have been to over the years visiting thaland this was definately the most professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Visited May 2013