If I had known about Chada Veranda before arriving in Khon Kaen, I would have stayed here before checking into Kosa Hotel. What I loved about Chada was that for a big hotel it had an open air layout like that of a California motel. Not the labyrinth claustrophobic nightmarish layout of some big hotels where you don't know where you are in the hotel except that you are in the hotel somewhere. Further to my liking was that Chada:
1. was centrally located; one block from Kosa and Pullman Hotels which are at the epicenter of Khon Kaen social hangouts.
2. very affordable (600 BHT/day for a single).
3. very clean rooms.
4. free Wi-Fi (very good).
5. rooms have balconies so that you can breath fresh air and hear the thunder storms from your balcony - highly therapeutic I may add.
6. restaurant in lobby that serves American breakfast; local food stalls by the hotels open-air parking lot (front of the hotel).
7. friendly staff - very warm and welcoming; good sense of humor.
8. 24hour desk clerk and security guards.
Finally there are many hotels on this block within the same price range and even lower. Monkey see, monkey do - as good as Chada was and I will surely stay here again, it is highly probably that "these other hotels" are just as good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Asia Hotel Bangkok : is centrally located for easy access to all CHADA VERANDA HOTEL : the business, shopping and popular attractions of Khonkaen. T Ideally situated in Khonkaen \'s colorful shopping, business and entertainment center. Facebook : CHADA VERANDA HOTEL ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chada Veranda Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.