Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Stayed here in April 2012. The hotel was one of the most affordable we could find and we were willing to chance it as it was our last night in Krabi. They really didn't let us down. The room was surprisingly spacious and clean. The bathroom, who oddly-shaped in a long, thin room was adequate as well. Whoever designed the whole place is also a genius, sticking to simple, bright designs that really open up the space.

I have read some comments about it being noisy at night, but we didn't notice anything at all. There is, however, an open space at the back of the hotel, so I'm not sure if this is used for any functions during other days of the week. There is also a strange sign asking you not to throw toilet paper into the toilet bowl. I've only seen this before on Phi Phi, but I figured that was just because water disposal is a little more difficult on small islands.

The front desk staff and cleaners were very friendly and were on hand to give us directions and answer our questions. Breakfast, to our utmost surprise, was thrown in free! It was very basic, with toast, jam, bananas and (of course) orange juice, but it was a great top-off to everything else and it's really nice to have something quick on hand before you decided where to head in the morning.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank PgCharKoayTeow
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Don't misinterpret the title of this review. The OTH is located on a square off the main thanon in Krabi centre which hosts two markets each week - the first on Saturdays is a foodies' paradise - the second deals clothes, shoes, consumer goods etc. You're slap-bang in the middle of local Krabi life instantly, with all the benefits of contact with the locals which that brings... just fabulous to be honest. From the outside OTH doesn't look like the Ritz, but it's tidy, clean, staff are exceptionally friendly & helpful and the rooms are perfectly comfortable for a few days or longer when exploring the islands of the Andaman Sea, especially the bed - Thais like it hard in the mattress department, as do I - wish I could've taken it home with me! So, you're in the middle of a Thai town, non-touristy, what to you do next? For me the comfortable distance from Ao Nang with all it's beach bars, restaurants, Thai massage venues (real Thai massage that is) was just great. My driver for the trip whom I acquired when he collected me at the airport was Mr Aek. I preferred to call him Mr Egg - so clucked at him a lot when required & all I needed to do to get him to appear was cluck at the OTH staff and thy knew exactly what I meant lol! Taxi trip to Ao Nang in Mr Egg's fabmobile, complete with mirrored windows, red Recaro bucket seats and Liverpool United banners was 300-350 Baht although you could take the 25km journey for 70-100 Baht on a shared tuktuk or taxi truck. As I said, staff at OTH are really helpful & will arrange all tours to the islands, Koh Phi Phi, Hong Island etc and other adventures such as rafting, fishing or cooking schools even for you - don't be afraid to haggle a bit - it's expected and you can knock off up to 30% especially in low season. 3 night stay in July cost me AUD$65 - booked at Booking.com which I always recommend - get their brilliant iPad/iPhone app. Enjoy & Sawadeeeeeee! Sent from my ThaiPad

Room tip: Rooms either face out onto the square or backwards onto... umm... not very much worth seeing - so if you're intent on experiencing Krabi as it should be, book one at the front of the building. Also, seek-out Mr Aek - he does great day & half day tours - all without that annoying commercial nonsense - proper Thailand - and he'll happily wait for you or come & collect you if you grab a card from him. The desk staff at OTH have his contact details or send them an email before you arrive for the transfer from Krabi airport and he'll pick you up & deliver you to OTH for 300 Baht.
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Just stayed one night but for 600,--Baht I've paid was best place i could find.

+ Good service and arrangments, not overpriced as well
+ Big clean rooms and Wifi access
+ central location

- Lack of english TV pograms

Nearby weekend market and Vogue shopping center.

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank Thailand_Guru74
Reviewed 18 June 2012

My hubby & I stay for 2 nights & we really thank the reviews posted in tripadvisor as it is simply marvellous. Everythg was perfect especially the hospitality provided by the team. Perfectly situated where night market is just in front! Kab kun ka for making our holiday so memorable.

Date of stay: June 2012
2  Thank RogerLynn
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We stayed at orange tree house for 1 night before departure to Koh Lanta, and then another nights after we come back from Koh Lanta. This B&B is situated in a very good location right in the middle of krabi town near the market and shopping mall. The rooms are clean and spacious. But the only problem was the rooms were not sound proof and we could hear people walking in the hallway late at night. They deposited our luggage for us when we left to Koh
Lanta. We did not try their free breakfast as it was only coffee toast and jam. But price-quality wise, it is very good and we will return whenever we go back to krabi town.

Date of stay: March 2012