“Bet Scandinavian/Danish food in Thailand!”

Cafe Europa - Krabi
Ranked #103 of 552 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: Cafe, European, Scandinavian, Danish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Krabi Town, Thailand
“Bet Scandinavian/Danish food in Thailand!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have lived in Thailand for many years and I keep coming back to Cafe Europa, coz they simply create the best Danish food in this country!
I have been a repeat guest here for more than 10 years and I keep coming back for more!

Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
Laholm
“Oh so nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

Our hotel recomended this place. It was very close to our hotel. At first we didnt want to go because it was our last night and we vanted to eat thai. But we tired and decided to eat at this place. And we where not disapointed. Oh what a lovely meal we had. Perfect file mignon. Mmmmmm. Very nice danish staff. And they had gammel dansk! I recomend this restaurant highly.

• Visited March 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“YUM! Awesome service too...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

All the restaurants in Krabi Town were closing by 8.30ish and we were all starving! A taxi driver took us to Cafe Europa which appeared quite dodgy (as do many restaurants in Thailand), but the food was amazing! They were winding down to close and when they saw our large group, ran over and reopened their seating area across the road. One of the owners served us and was most accommodating, including my friend who is a Coeliac. He brought her his home-made gluten-free bread, gave her some to take away and even told us to call in advance if we come back so he can make a fresh loaf for her! The food and drink was great, and his service was brilliant. Friendly, efficient - highly recommend! And make sure you try the cheese bread... possibly the best open cheese grill I've had in my life :-)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank rexyboy13
Browns Plains, Queensland, Australia
“Great food, great staff, Highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

I am a coeliac and was struggling with food while on holiday, we happen to stumble over this cafe and the service we got was impeccable, it was close to closing and we were a party of 11 they ran across the street and set us up a table for us all took our order and in no time we were eating. Informed them of my gluten intolerance and couldn't be more accommodating even gave me extra gluten free bread to take with me as I couldn't get it anywhere else then offered to make me a loaf. Simply lovely experience. Thank you.

• Visited January 2013
Krabi Province, Thailand
“Good Danish Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

A nice and relaxed place for both dinner and lunch, where the owners makes you feel at home with their service and well prepared Danish food.

• Visited December 2012