“wowww..”

Cuisines: Scandinavian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I've been in Krabi for more a year, but have never seen this restaurant, went trying with my local friends last couple days, we tried many dishes, my most impressive should be the cheese plate, camembert…. really tasty even I am not the cheese-lover but :).

Moreover, The shop bakes own rye bread, which I think it is pumpernickel, the owner said this he made with German recipe and he puts many kinds of grains inside, the bread becomes a bit soft and fresh eaten. Not easy to find great bread in Krabi, but here.

Desserts are also really great, we tried the last piece of the cheesecake, genuine cheese, no mixed.

Great atmosphere especially the owner made himself, etiquette and cheerful, I had wonderful time.

1  Thank SiriChama

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Coming from Sweden and being served veery good scandinavien food in Krabi was a surprise for us. And also other courses like perfect lasagne or steaks and also "real" coffe. Not to mentioned the desserts.

Good prices and family owners make you feel at home.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

We decided to splurge and eat a meal that didn't involve rice or noodles - have been mainly eating street food breakfast, lunch and tea. The highlight for me was the cold potato salad that even my European mother would approve of. My husband enjoyed the blueberry cheesecake. Our mains were good too. Fair price for western/European food. Friendly owner, fast service, quiet spot off the main drag. Go if you would like a change of culinary scenery:)

1  Thank Sueandmikey_67
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Lovely evening with a delicious refreshing dinner. The owner is really nice and contributed to the great atmosphere from the moment we arrived. He gave us some great recommendations on what to eat from the vast menu which were all great. Just a great place to eat in general, especially if your craving quality western food.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I can't rave about this place enough. The couple that own this place are so nice and friendly and the food for the price is absolutely superb. Highly recommended.