“Best place in Krabi”

Waterside Cafe & Bar
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are the first truly international Cafe serving western and Thai food in a relaxed atmosphere with just the right levels of sophistication for it to be that special place to eat during your stay in KrabiWe pride ourselves in providing the best English Breakfast in Krabi
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We went to visit the Waterside Cafe & Bar, while staying at a hotel in Krabi.

The place was so excellent, we ended up going there every night for wine. Through the wine was not great in a european sense, they were as good as they got in Thailand.
The service was excellent, and the other guests were very nice.
The greastest feature of the Waterside, is how the good atmosphere made the guests convers and share stories about were they had been and where they were going.

Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

Absolutely amazing ambience, service was refreshing and different from any establishment I have been too in krabi town. The owner is very welcoming and accommodating. I would recommend this place for a drink or food at any time if the day!! Thank you for the experience!

1  Thank P20csc
Reviewed 29 January 2013

End december 2012 I had a very nice time having a drink at the River Side bar & restaurant in Krabi. White is the dominant colour in this nicely decorated place with nice music playing. Barbara the owner is very friendly, helpful and with a constant big smile. Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to taste the food as I had to leave to the airport. If it is as nice as the place and owner, it can only be great. For sure I will give it a try if I ever go back to Krabi.

1  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed 29 January 2013

If there were only more places like these in thailand... delicious food (we've only tried the thai dishes) and cocktails to enjoy in a stylish and super clean place. And top of it not much more expensive than the foodstalls opposite.

1  Thank Pierre D
Reviewed 28 January 2013 via mobile

Barbara is a excellent host. I would recommend this place to any one who visits krabi. Will definitely be coming back here. They even made food for my girl friend that wasn't on the menu. Thanks again

1  Thank adamnjenna