“Just the restaurant”

Railay Village Resort
Ranked #321 of 600 Restaurants in Krabi Town
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 20 June 2014

We only ate at the resort's restaurant. The food was poor and very overpriced. Was very similar to what you might have in a food court in Australia...except not as nice. Wouldn't recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Being vegetarian, this place had a lot of options for us. The food tasted good and fresh. The only bad thing is this place looks under staffed. You have to be patient and wait for the person come to your table.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the accommodating staff at this restaurant. When our hotel told us they couldn't serve us until noon at a rushed time on our day of departure, these folks completely understood our needs and bent over backwards to get us food in a hurry. They were sweet to my three year old, and the food is good. They don't serve alcohol, but they allow you to byob. The mini-mart down the alley nearby offers cold bottles of Singha and a handy bottle opener to make happy hour affordable and with a great view. We ate here several times during our stay.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This restaurant has a small barboat at the beach where you can sit and eat and also ofcourse take a drink. It looks very nice to sit there and eat a nice dinner, BUT BEWARE....
we al orderd our food at the same time, my rice come in and my wifes soup but not the rest.
My son orderd a hamburger and after a while they come and said that they had no beef to the hamburger so he orderd Spagetti carbonara instead. It took a while and he get his food, but where was my and my daughters food. After 30 minutes we still havent got any food so i talked to the waiter. He explained for me that they had given our food to another table but our food should soon be ready. When the food at last come in we where both really frustrated.
The garilic bread was so burned so they had to do new ones and my rice was ice cold so they have to make some new rice to.

A very bad experince at a expensive restaurant. DONT GO THERE !!!
There are much better restaurants in Railay, The Last bar for example..

1  Thank Tson_99
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Very bad experience old facilities not value for your money we were on our honeymoon vacation the restaurant is pretty bad drinks and tables are dirty shower is broken air condition very noisy