“Best food in Krabi town” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Krabi Town
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: European, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: European Style Food, Bread, Cakes,Pastries,Sandwich and PANINI all baked on our premises and are preservative free. Established since 1995, we also serve fresh Coffee, Tea and Soft drinks.
Krabi Town, Thailand
“Best food in Krabi town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Maharat Bakery is a favourite among the Krabi locals so already you know you're onto a good thing. The food here is excellent. Fresh ingredients, full of flavour, very generous portions at extremely reasonable prices, and all very very tasty. I would recommend anything on the menu but most of all, I love the spinach soup and their bruschetta (best I've ever tasted). They also have huge portions of spare ribs served with home made mash potatoes which are superb. Actually, everything on the menu is worth a try at least once. The owners take real pride in the food they make here and are so friendly and welcoming, you'll want to keep coming back. Definitely my favourite place to eat in Krabi town. Delicious.

1 Thank Emma R

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Krabi Town, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“clean food good taste”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I went there for lunch. First time, I thought they have just European food but they have Thai food as well. I tried chili fried rice , the smell is quite nice when they cooked. My fried rice came a little later and I enjoyed it. After I finished my first dish then I looked around and found pies. They look yummy and I wanna try. I ordered pork pie with gravy to fulfill my tummy. It was nice. I would say I enjoyed both menu and I have been their customer already.

1 Thank Teerapong T
Madrid, Spain
“Delicious food and friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Everything here is home made and very good, from sandwiches to ribs. They also have good coffee and beer and wine.

1 Thank Susan P
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Value for $$$”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

Breakfast was great!!!! Visited there during my 8 days in krabi! Will definitely go back to the restaurant whenever I am in Krabi!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Singapore, Singapore
“Irresistible bakery not to be missed!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Value for money. I like their cheese cakes, tiramisu, panini, meatball sandwich, pesto spaghetti n a lot more. Strongly recommend this place for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea. A place not to be missed when you are in krabi town.

• Visited September 2013