Overpriced. Rooms were very average. Maid service was poor. Stayed in many a resort in Thailand and found this one to be poor value. Avertizes Wifi, it is very spotty. I'm not saying it is a bad resort, just not good value in our opinion. The bay itself is beautiful. Rooms can be aways from the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- TONSAIBAY RESORT is located on beautiful Tonsai Bay beside Railay beach, Krabi. Our resort is set in the lush greenery geography with peaceful atmosphere and the world wide well known rock climbing cliff on the backdrop. It takes just two minutes walk away from Tonsai Beach, a swath of white sand that fringes the crystal clear water of Andaman Sea, to get to our beautifully appointed guestrooms which have been designed with the comfort and relaxation in mind. We offer 72 air conditioned rooms including Deluxe Villa, Superior Villa Deluxe room and Superior Room which open on to the rain-forest jungle while having the stunning of rock climbing cliff on the backdrop. Our resort's restaurant reside on the beach front of Tonsai bay offers various tasty both International and Thai food. Here you could enjoy the delicious cuisine while getting a pleasure from fabulous scenery of the ocean or watch rock climbing activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tonsai Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tonsai Bay Hotel Krabi Town
- Tonsai Bay Resort Krabi, Thailand