See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2012

We spend a week in Valeros and we really feel as at home, even better because you are in holidays. The owner Iñigo, is always there for any question you've got, he is really friendly and he has good tips to enjoy your stay in Phuket. We asked him for motorbikes and in less than 10 mins we had the motorbikes ready for us and with a good price. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff who work there is very friendly too. The swimming pool is good to finish your day there having a beer before go to have a dinner.
I am sure if I come back to Phuket I will go there and I recommended the place for everyone, couples, singles, families and groups of friends. If you go to Phuket, don't hesitate to go to Valeros because it really worth it.

Room Tip: Ask Iñigo, is the best tip I can give you, because he is there to make your stay comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Londonmadari
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I stayed here for three weeks in may,and found it just right for my needs.The rooms are large,and have everything you need,although i think coffee and tea ficilities would be a bonus,The small pool is clean and is fun to relax beside.There is a small pub just by the main entrance and if you want to eat there is lots of restaurants within a few weters on nanai road. The main hub of Patong is only a 15/ 20 min walk with the same to the beach,I will be staying here again next year when i return.

Room Tip: ground floor is next to pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Inigo and his friendly staff make you feel at home at Valero. The rooms are spacious and clean the beds are big the pool is refreshing and the staff are always willing to help.

Room Tip: Ground floor by the pool cuts out the needing the stairs
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I stayed here for a couple of weeks to save money and extend my holiday. I thought the place was great value. Most places this price don't have a pool and they don't have an idea how to run it either. Here the place is well-run by the hands-on owners who are always ready to help. The rooms are spacious and clean. The relaxed, informal atmosphere means you can get to know other guests easily. I rented a bike at the guest house and happily risked my life daily, rather than argue with the tuc-tucs. Strangely the fact that I had not ridden a bike for 30 years did not put me off. This great guest house puts some 3 star hotels to shame.

Room Tip: Just a bit too far for me to walk to the beach but they have bikes for rent
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank 1000000Rosscoe
Reviewed 18 April 2012

It's fairly basic but the price is right. It's in a handy area with transport and restaurants nearby.the staff are very helpful.about 15 minutes walk to the beach.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family