Just back from Phuket. I was surprise and totally disappointed with the front desk services. Few comments I would like to share:
- The staff offer to carry the laugages from us.
- The front counter didn't great us upon our arrival. They even didn't smile on us. However, they will smile on those caucasian. Are the Asian paying lower price compare to Caucasian?
- No staff approach us while we can't find seat for breakfast. They just ignore us even they saw us standing there. At the end, we approach them to help us to find a table for 3 seaters.
- In the omelet egg cook stall, the staff just ignore us even we face-to-face asking her the question. In fact, we told her that we want an omelet. She just ignore us without showing any reaction. I was surprise she smile on caucasian who ask her for omelet. Again, are we paying lesser?
- We are very disappointed with the front counter staff, Jikawan, who call us for chasing us for fantasea shows. She call us with a very unpatient tone asking us wether we want to go for fantasea show or not? It sounds that we were late and let the driver wait for us. However, we are not! Our agent ask us to wait at lobby around 515pm as stated on the envelop given by our agent. This staff called us from 5pm with such tone. Furthermore, She keep on chasing us while we actually are not late at all. We just on time.
- WiFi - Yes, I saw it and my iphone can access the WiFi only in the lobby. My iPhone WiFi signal is drop to ZERO when I was at my room!
- No hair dryer
- No kettle for coffer or tea. Only soft drink and beer
- Corridor environment, I was surprise that my room corridor is different from another side corrider. My corrider giving me a feeling like 70-an, yellow light with old fashion, using the key to open the door; however, in another side, the corridor is full of romantic blue light, furthermore the door is opened using tap instead of key.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome everyone to The C & N Hotel. We hope to be a part in helping you to have a good reminiscence on your holiday. We provide fully services and various amenities in the room all 104 rooms, divided into four categories, to make you feel like staying at your home. In addition, we provide facilities such C & N massage to relieve fatigue from the trip and release the tension from work, C & N Beauty salon help to make you look nice throughout the weekend, C & N Restaurant open from 7.00 To 24.00 Which can sample a Thai or European cuisine. Besides the hotel will special emphasis on security for all guests staying with us and have installation of CCTV cameras and security guards around the hotel for check in and out of a third party all 24 hours a day and serves more as information attraction services, travel and coordination issues. As well as free WIFI internet in your room to always communicate all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your C & N Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- c And n Hotel
- C & N Hotel Phuket/Patong
- c n Patong