Summer Breeze Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
All reviewssoi san sabaithe penthousebangla roadpatong beachhome away from homeno elevatorthai and western foodpleasure of stayingrooms are cleanhotel barfriendly hotellaundry servicequiet at nightbangla rdlight sleeperroom cleaningfantastic stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have traveled the world many times. Initially, I was concerned with my first trip to Thailand. I made my booking with Summer Breeze, mostly because of the reviews I had previously read. Because of this, ALL of my worries were over!

They picked me up at the airport at 0330 in the morning, then safely transported me to Patong Beach. The night man "educated" me on proper Thailand educate while I promptly consumed a couple VERY affordable "help me sleep" beers.

From check-in to check-out, I was treated like royalty! Bill, the owner, is awesome! ALL of his staff were not only beautiful, but friendly, professional, courteous, helpful, etc. There is not much left for me to say!

I WILL return to Thailand, because of the Summer Breeze experience!

Thank you Bill and ALL the beautiful ladies!

Randy F.
USA

Room Tip: The Summer Suite is big and comfortable. The price is not much more than a single room...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2013

This hotel offers the best value for money in the heart of the action.
The owner and staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome .The food makes it unnecessary to eat anywhere else. The cleanliness is up to the best anywhere and prices are extremely inexpensive
As a seasoned travelling couple would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: choose a summer suite at the rear for a quiet room and first or second floor as no lift
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I'm at the airport and am waiting for my flight back to Perth. Sitting here I had to reflect on the past two weeks. I arrived in Phucket on the 16th of May and stayed for 10 fantastic days.From the moment you arrive you are greeted by smiling faces and a quick glance around tells you that this is a bar "where everyone knows your name". The hotel is small but what it lacks in size it makes it up with friendly excellent service from the room staff to the kitchen staff.
For someone like me traveling alone, this place was a God send. There are always friendly people at the bar and was introduced to a couple of single travelers who became friends and experienced adventures together. The guy that introduced us I found out later was one of the owners. Bill. He shouted us drinks as well. ( it the little things like that ). It was always interesting to sit at the bar in the evening having dinner as the bar would fill up with people who stayed at different hotels around ours. One guy was there every evening and said he had a drink at his hotel bar and said there was no atmosphere there.
I recommend the Summer Breeze Patong to anyone. ***** FIVE STARS from me.
Leaving Patong, I stayed at the Indre Regent and it was so opposite to where I'd been for the past 10 days, It was terrible. from the moment of check in I had to deal with rude check in staff, no one smiled, I was passed over by three different staff and took about 25 minutes to give me a room. Then I was told there is no wi - fi on my floor. In this day and age I think that is appalling. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN.

Room Tip: Because it virtually in the heart of Patong on the street rooms might be a little noisy, ask for a back of the hotel rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We have stayed in many properties in Patong but, value for money, location (very close to Jung Ceylon) and amenities, must rate this number one. The attention to detail, room sizes and cleanliness are all exceptional. The staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Our compliments to Bill and his staff for the fantastic job they do. If you want to really spoil yourself be sure and book a suite but bear in mind there is no elevator so try for 1st or 2nd floor.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2013

Had awesome stay at Summerbreeze . Great staff from the hotel mgr Ling to Nan who took care of all my activities and Piw and Somsak The night mgrs. they couldn't do enough. Great hotel right in the heart of patong . Can't say enough . If you go to patong Summerbreeze is the place.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo