“Very clean,spacious room in a good location.”

Casa Jip Guesthouse
Ranked #53 of 411 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The room was lovely and big. The shower was fab. The air conditioning worked really well (we are staying elsewhere and now realise how good it was!)

Owner very friendly and offered helpful advice about whatever we asked for.

Unfortunately no lift.

Thanks

:D

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Steffiy44

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I walked around and checked out several hotels before I chose this one over other more expensive places.

The good:
Nice, average size room.
Bathroom while very basic had a nice shower.
The owner was a nice guy.
The price.

The bad:
I didn't see any of the staff smile even once, and a local girl I stayed with said that the night receptionist said something not so nice to her. I never got a translation though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sune J
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stayed here in June 2010. It’s on a quiet small side street with little to no party noise at night. 10minute walk to the beach and Restaurants and the crazy night life of Phuket. No elevator so if you don’t travel light then asks for a low floor. The owner is great, super friendly and very accommodating. The room was clean and had air-conditioning!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JK_team
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed at Casa Jip for 8 days. While there I had them do my laundry. They cleaned, and folded the items. However, they attempted to use a very hot iron on my pants. Columbia high tech pants do not need to be ironed, nor due they hold up well to a very hot iron. My $90.00 pants melted in the crotch.
But the grip here is really that Casa Jip knew.... they ruined my pants and then folded them, and placed them in the middle of my laundry. My stay there was twice the price I paid for the room. It's hard to excuse dishonesty.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank John C
casajipguesthouse, Owner at Casa Jip Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear John,
I'm really sorry for what happened, but if you told us we could take the responsibility.
We pay a lot of money of insurance and your pant could be easily be paid.
I don’ t understand what is the point to complain after when you get at home.

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

The room is large with the facilities of a fridge, tv, kettle and air con. The bed was extra comfy with quality sheets. The shower was huge, hot and powerful. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I didn't want to leave!! A really nice stay in the centre of Patong.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Felicia C
Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

This is the best and supervalue for money guesthouse ever in Patong. Location is excellent. Few minutes walk to the famous Jungceylon Shopping mall and to the famous night scenes in Phuket , Bangla Road!! Few mins walk to the beach! Bikes for rental are available right next to hotel at 200 baht per day. Very cheap. Rooms are very spacious. Theres no lift to the room so me and my friends have to train our legs to the 4th floor everyday. Lol! The owner of the guesthouse is very friendly guy! Thumbs up to him! You should try the restaurant right next to the hotel. Delicious and cheap food! If you re lazy enough to walk to jungceylon you can just ride the taxi motorcyle at 50baht only. The hotel is just opposite to the famous cristin massage. The plus point of this guesthouse is that they are guest friendly which means you can bring in addtional guest at 500baht which is quite ok because not all guesthouse are guest friendly. Overall this is the best guesthouse in Patong. See you soon Casa Jip!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank IsmaAlif
Reviewed 25 March 2013

Our first time in Phuket, we stayed here for 2 nights. Rate was good comparing with other, got lower price guesthouse but we don't like what we saw in their pictures.
The guesthouse were basic yet clean, owner is a friendly guy, located 15-20mins walk from the beach, about 10-15mins walk to bangla rd. 5-10mins to Jungceylon shopping center, location I would say quite good.
cons I would say they only have stairs, so ppl having trouble with stairs need to aware of this.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends