Casa Jip Guesthouse
Amata Patong(Patong)
US$41
US$29
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$128
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$70
Agoda.com
Seaview Patong Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$62
  • Breakfast included
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
US$119
US$85
US$145
Novotel Phuket Vintage Park(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$121
Banthai Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$109
US$55
US$25
Agoda.com
All reviewsitalian ownerair conbangla road and patong beachquiet streetmain roadwould stay here againrooms are cleanphuketwififridgemassagejungceyloncomfortcleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I like it because it is very close to the action pretty much less than 10 minutes walk to the beach bars and shopping mall and markets no need for overpriced taxis or tuk tuks.I recommend it for good size rooms modern and super clean and great advise from the family that owns and runs it and the rates more than worth it for the attention you receive.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank nigel r
Reviewed 7 August 2013

The room was lovely and big. The shower was fab. The air conditioning worked really well (we are staying elsewhere and now realise how good it was!)

Owner very friendly and offered helpful advice about whatever we asked for.

Unfortunately no lift.

Thanks

:D

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Steffiy44
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I walked around and checked out several hotels before I chose this one over other more expensive places.

The good:
Nice, average size room.
Bathroom while very basic had a nice shower.
The owner was a nice guy.
The price.

The bad:
I didn't see any of the staff smile even once, and a local girl I stayed with said that the night receptionist said something not so nice to her. I never got a translation though.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Sune J
Reviewed 15 May 2013

We stayed here in June 2010. It’s on a quiet small side street with little to no party noise at night. 10minute walk to the beach and Restaurants and the crazy night life of Phuket. No elevator so if you don’t travel light then asks for a low floor. The owner is great, super friendly and very accommodating. The room was clean and had air-conditioning!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JK_team
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed at Casa Jip for 8 days. While there I had them do my laundry. They cleaned, and folded the items. However, they attempted to use a very hot iron on my pants. Columbia high tech pants do not need to be ironed, nor due they hold up well to a very hot iron. My $90.00 pants melted in the crotch.
But the grip here is really that Casa Jip knew.... they ruined my pants and then folded them, and placed them in the middle of my laundry. My stay there was twice the price I paid for the room. It's hard to excuse dishonesty.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank John C
casajipguesthouse, Owner at Casa Jip Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear John,
I'm really sorry for what happened, but if you told us we could take the responsibility.
We pay a lot of money of insurance and your pant could be easily be paid.
I don’ t understand what is the point to complain after when you get at home.