We stayed there for a few nights in February 2013. I went out to a restaurant one evening and forgot my camera there. The next day on the ferry to phi phi I only realised so had to phone the owner to help me out. He had to go back and forth at least 4 times to retrieve it and finally got it back for me. The rooms are also very clean and airy, nice size bathrooms too. We'll be back there in a month.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Jip is a family-owned guesthouse with a personalized service. We are located in a quiet soi right in the center of Patong Beach, just a few steps from the beach, shopping center and entertainment area. Our guesthouse comprises of 4 deluxe rooms 12 standard rooms 6 budged rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Jip Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Jip Guesthouse Hotel Patong
- Casa Jip Guesthouse Phuket/Patong