Ibis claims to be a 2 star, apparently it is not. The entrance of the hotel shows it all. I had picked Phuket for my honeymoon and Ibis was a bad choice.
The rooms were extremely small and bathrooms were compact. The staff cautions you while handing over the key to you stating if the water spills out of bathroom we will charge you extra sir.
The hotel's security is really bad. The entrance of the hotel is more like a mall's. There is a small sports bar opposite the hotel people
Pros: very near to the beach, walkable.
Near to the major spas
Near to the night life
Breakfast spread is good, no options for Vegetarian (If you are a vegetarian survive on fruits and breads)
WiFi in lobby is free
1. Bad rooms
2. Bad lobby
3. Wifi in rooms too expensive / not accessible
4. Bad views from the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Ibis Patong Phuket is a tranquil oasis in the heart of Phuket, just 500m from Patong Beach. This modern, fun and friendly hotel offers 260 comfortable rooms. Enjoy the shopping and vibrant nightlife nearby then relax in our restaurant serving Thai style tapas indoors or out in the open air. We offer guests the best value for money with the convenience of 24 hour reception, 24 hour drink and snack service and WiFi internet in all rooms. 45 min from Phuket International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Phuket Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Accor Patong Phuket
- Ibis Phuket Patong