ibis Phuket Patong
The Bliss South Beach Paton(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$65
US$121
US$118
Agoda.com
Novotel Phuket Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$83
  • Breakfast included
US$130
US$82
Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$86
  • Pool
US$252
US$129
The Charm Resort Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$77
Agoda.com
The Little Moon Residence(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$14
  • Bar/Lounge
1,584 results
All reviewsrooms are smallmassage areabangla roadswimming poolnice poolroom servicewalking distancetravel deskdecent hotelpleasant stayhotel lobbybuffet breakfastshort walk to the beachstayed here for nightsthai foodnight lifetuk tuk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Room was clean and comfort but need more sound protection from outside. Breakfast was okay. Nice swimming pool and they have massage shop in this property near the swimming pool 300 THB for Foot massage and Thai massage. This property a bit distance to the beach, Patong walking street and Jungceylon shoping mall.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

stayed at the family room. a double and a bunk bed. toilet was small but had all the comforts. room was decent size but lack places to hang your stuff in the room. especially with kids need hanging spaces for clothes. we had a room with a divider in between, which makes the room smaller. free wifi. walking distance to beach. 15 min walk to mall, at the hotel entrance turn right amd another right and walk straight. lots of food stalls along the way. Pool is small.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Room – We got the family room with a Queen Sized bed and a Bunk Bed. Mattress was not too comfortable and pillows felt too high for me but that’s a personal preference. Rooms were clean and new. Central aircond and hot water system.

Items – In-room safe, minibar (empty), shower cap (no shaver, toothbrush, comb, etc), hairdryer, complimentary bottled water (4 bottles per day – 1 liter each) although i did get more being friendly to the cleaner, kettle, coffee & tea, two TVs (one for parents one for kids), bath towels, pool towel, balcony, mugs, spoons and a soft toy for your kids ~ I don’t think you can bring it home though.

Bathroom – small with no bathtub, only a handheld shower. Clean with powerful shower. No leaking sinks and clogged drains.

Pool – closes at 7pm. Abit too early for my liking. Nice size, not too small with a kids pool beside. Massage area is next to the pool.

Location – This is my only complaint. It was abit far from the main area of Patong (i.e. Bangla Road – also known as Soi Bangla – Soi means Road). In fact, the hotel was located next to the much cheaper Tune Hotel. While there are suppose to be shops along the way, many are not opened. We ended up having to take the local taxi (tuk-tuk) which charges about 150 to 200 baht for a one-way 3 minute ride to the main area. Reading other blogs, we were advised not to bring along a child stroller because the walkways are so bad you end up carrying the stroller over holes all the time. Unless you have a 4X4 stroller, perhaps you should avoid bringing it too. The last time I came I stayed at “Patong Resort”. The location was much better but I cant comment on the rooms because they were upgrading at the time.

Kids Attractions – Shopping Malls. The newest one being “Jungceylon” which is across the road from Soi Bangla. Kids may also enjoy the beach activities.

Airport Transfer – 800 baht to Patong Beach Area. Back to airport cheaper you can bargain for 600 to 700 baht. You have the option of taking a shared van for 150 baht per person but you may have to wait a while for the van to fill up with passangers.

Overall – Good relaxing trip. Enjoyed the different types of massage – Foot, Thai & Oil massage at 250 baht per hour. Beer is cheap starting at 30 baht per can, 80 baht in the pubs and bars. Seafood is fresh and affordable.

Tip – Airport food is very very expensive. Burger with fries and a drink cost 580 baht. Eat before going to the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank MalaysianAged28
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The room was clean and comfort, not so big but still comfortable for me. The hotel location quite close with the beach (walking distance about 5-10 mins to reach the beach). Other plus point for this hotel is they have a swimming pool.

cons: one of the staff at Reception desk not so friendly when i asked about WiFi password for the room.

Room Tip: the pool is nice and clean, but don't expect to have an Olympic size pool :)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Krisna_eM
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the end of May the hotel itself clean. Being an ibis you get what you pay for. The basics. I lost my bag and requested the next day for footage to see if I brought it into the hotel. No response. Tired on the fourth day and had to ask the following day in which we received the picture. Even though I didn't bring it into the hotel the hotel didn't offer any assistance. We had breakfast every morning. It's a basic set up and once again you pay for what you get. Every morning there was no host to greet us in the morning, plates sat there until we finished. No engagement at all. We had a few drinks in the bar but some cocktails not available even after the next day we couldn't get what we wanted. Overall I would say this is a basic setup and I wouldn't go here if you wanted service.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
HirschRaphael, General Manager at ibis Phuket Patong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Sam A

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Phuket Patong. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Raphael Hirsch