“Dirty Beach and get hasselled”
Review of Bua Massage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bua Massage
Ranked #50 of 89 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I was hasseled always on this dirty beach go some other beach on the island. people are always hassiling you on this beach to buy something

2  Thank Fadi Y

Reviewed 18 June 2012

If u love massage like me go here as its good value

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Was a great massage for a great price. Really enjoyed it! Was a bit hard but my body felt great after

Reviewed 8 January 2012

what a great way to relax,and a nice price for a 1hr massage

1  Thank alanerobson
Reviewed 1 January 2012

i did not really like a thai massage, which is not the fault of the place, I believe they were keen to please and helpful, however, my reason for the massage is purely for my back, and I did not believe zI got any help in that place. but i found another place a few meters away.where the massage was great, an the lady, da , realy performed miracles. She promised to fix my back and she did. Doing a job of a maaseur, chiropractor, osteopath, all in one.
I will definately do come back to her. She knows what she is doing. I travel very often, and try different places, she has given me the best massage ever.

2  Thank MargaretKot