“good cocktails”

Ranked #451 of 564 Restaurants in Patong
Brisbane, Australia
“good cocktails”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The only bar I could find that made Margaritas with Cointreau, not Triple Sec (which I find inferior), and at a good price. Didn't actually dine here, so can't comment on the food, but it looked OK

Visited October 2012

• Arabic first
  • Thai first
bangkok
“Do not go here”
Reviewed 25 October 2012

It has a nice location and looks good but avoid this restaurant. The service is slow and they don't listen or acknowledge what you order, the food is over priced and not very good at all, isn't cooked properly and poor quality. Have been in thailand a month and this is by far the worst meal I have had and the most expensive.

• Visited October 2012
oudtshoorn
“Good Food”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Walking distance from Sea View Hotel.Tasty food well prepared and big variety. Nice atmosphere and good service. Disliked nothing

Visited August 2012
Perth, Australia
“BEST Seafood in Patong!”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We walked in off the street after chatting with the girls out the front. There were five of us and we were just looking for something simple, casual, and clean. My boyfriend and I ended up ordering the seafood platter as the price was too good to refuse (approximately AU$50). Best decision we made! It was served plain, just grilled on the BBQ. We also had the salad bar as an option, but didn't need it with all the food we were served on the platter. Easily the best seafood we had in Phuket! The others had Thai dishes and they too looked good, everything very fresh and hot when served.
There wasn't much of an atmosphere in the restaurant itself, but it was pleasant sitting opposite the beach and having all the noise from the street gave it a festive feel. There were certainly plenty of people to watch walking by, and lots of cocktails on the menu to choose from. I could have easily sat there all night if I didn't have the need to walk off my full belly!
I'd go back here for the seafood in a heartbeat. Doesn't look like much from the outside, so the food was an excellent surprise.

• Visited June 2012
Ballina, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seafood Platter”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We walked off the street and ordered the seafood platter for two, which included rice and a salad bar. Seafood was good, but the salad bar was very limited. Good place to sit and watch the world go by.

Visited July 2012