“lousy restaurant”

The Royal Palm Restaurant
Ranked #486 of 592 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We lived close by the royal palm so decided to try eating there,
hah! big mistake. Staff were busy talking to each other & we sat down for 10 minutes before 1 woman came & then brought menu's.
We ordered & 35 mins later i asked where food was.She said don't know & walked away.
I got up & went to counter & asked again.They mumbled & walked away.
So we also walked away.
Will never go in this weird place again.

1  Thank shawnh56

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Ate here only two days ago, food did not taste nice and was overpriced for what it was. Both me and my boyfriend have since suffered ( for two days) with severe food poisoning which were 100% sure came from eating here.

2  Thank daniella R
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Located next to Burger King so that sets the scene well, we went here because we had tried most of the other restaurants nearby......looks good with nice fresh seafood out the front but avoid this restaurant. The food is more highly priced than other higher quality restaurants in the vicinity and they rip you off as a tourist and offer cheaper prices to locals.....my partner is Thai and we received a 20% discount because she is Thai.

1  Thank Kev O
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The only bar I could find that made Margaritas with Cointreau, not Triple Sec (which I find inferior), and at a good price. Didn't actually dine here, so can't comment on the food, but it looked OK

Reviewed 25 October 2012

It has a nice location and looks good but avoid this restaurant. The service is slow and they don't listen or acknowledge what you order, the food is over priced and not very good at all, isn't cooked properly and poor quality. Have been in thailand a month and this is by far the worst meal I have had and the most expensive.