My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon. We arranged for a hotel transfer and was picked up at the airport in a mercedes benz. The driver was very friendly and had cold bottles of water ready for us. Upon arrival to the hotel, we were greeted with a very warm welcome by the front desk staff and given a beautiful smelling floral wrist corsages, a cold towel, and a refreshing juice drink.
We stayed in the pool villa with loft room and it was awesome. It had a king size bed, seperate shower and jacuzi bathtub, his and her sinks, and in-room safe. A complimentary mini-bar with juice, pop, beer, and water that was replenished every day. The upstairs loft had a large sitting area, two bean bag chairs, another fridge, a second t.v. and dvd player, floor to ceiling windows with a nice view(a bit of ocean). And of course we had our own private pool and sun chairs. The pool is small (approx. 9ft x 12ft and only 5ft deep) but it was good enough for my husband and I since we both don't really swim. We just brought some inflatables and lounged in it(very relaxing and serene feeling) It's quite private with pretty high retaining walls surrounding it. If you want to swim, you have access to the two lap pools in the middle of the hotel. They also provide turn down service every night where they give you even more water, replace your beach towels, and light a nice smelling oil diffuser. This room cost us about $400CAD a night.
Out of all the resorts in the Patong beach area, La Flora is the only one that sits directly on the beach. We find being able to easily run back to our room to use the washroom or grab a drink from our complimentary mini-bar a real perk.
All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The conceirge are great with helping you book any type of excursion trip you would like to do. Whether it be a day tour to another island or even a visit to a clean reputable massage centre. They remembered our names and everyday they would ask us how our day was and what we had planned. It was great chit chatting with them. We also used their spa and it was quite a nice experience. We chose a 3hr package which included a body wrap, massage and facial. We spent about $150 CAD per person for the treatment and coming from Canada that is pretty cheap. Service was the best we ever experienced here at La Flora. We would love to come back here, I miss our pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket