I stayed for two nights. Last time i visited Patong i walked past this hotel & thought it looked nice from the street so after researching it online i decided to give it a go and stay for two nights to try it out. I must say i was disappointed. We booked the Beachfront Pool Villa. The room is dated. The beachfront is covered with a hedge and glass that really doesnt give you much of a beachfront view. I thought you could actually go to the beach through your room but you cant. The room is ceiling to floor glass and there are guards who stand out the front of this glass so you dont have much privacy. People can walk past the front of your room where the pool is and actually see in. There are blinds but this defeats the purpose of having a beach front room really. The pool was alright. No sun lounges or anywhere to sit by the pool so we didnt even use it. We used the hotel pool instead which again defeats the purpose of paying so much for the luxury of your own pool. Upon check in we were made to wait an hr and a half because apparently the people who were just checking out were ill (not the welcome you want to hear when going into a room after someone has just been sick in) it kind of smelt like someone was sick in there. We complained at reception re the smell but were told there wasnt anything they could do for us. The lunch was not that nice at the downstairs restaurant either (the bread was really dry). The bathroom didn't have air conditioning so it was like stepping into a sauna. The whole stay here was not that nice. Maybe we were just spoilt at the Holiday Inn beforehand and had high expectations. I personally couldn't wait to get out of here. A real let down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket