We were very satisfied with the stay at the La Flora. We were lucky to get one of the last rooms (Deluxe Pool View room 126) as it was fully booked during our stay.
The hotel looks stylish and modern. Check-in was a breeze, the only annoyance was that they wanted us to pay for our full stay up front.
The room was really big and very clean. The best thing were the complementary mini-bar (yes, with beer, soda and everything) and the little mailbox in front of every room where you'd get a newspaper every day.
The hotel is at the beach so all we had to do was to grab our beach towels and go there. The beach is nice and clean (and even though it was off-season, we were lucky with the weather and could go for a swim in the sea). There are only two downsides of the beach: you have to pay 200 baht for two beach chairs, and you're disturbed every 5 minutes by someone wanting to sell something to you (sunglasses, electronic gimmicks, sarongs, etc.)
The pools are very nice and inviting but don't have that many sun chairs (although rooms with pool access don't need them).
The service at the hotel was excellent, especially the guy at the concierge desk. He booked a very nice tour to Koh Phi Phi and helped us when we had trouble with printing our flight itinerary.
Breakfast buffet was big and plenty. We loved the fresh juice station where you could tell the staff what kind of fruit you wanted in your juice and they'd juice it for you.
Even though the hotel is almost in the center of busy Patong the noise levels in the hotel are very low and virtually non-existant in our room.
The rooftop bar with sea-view and really big love seats was an excellent spot to have a nice cocktail before turning in for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket