We stayed 5 nights for our honeymoon in October. The hotel is beautiful and we had a lovely private pool right behind the beach. The best part of our stay though was the staff. They were amazing. Best service we have ever had. The rooms are quite pricey even still with the deal that we got but our room was great. The bathroom wasnt spotless exactly but it was clean enough, and the pool was excellent. The only downside was the noise at times (fireworks on the beach) but it can't be helped by the hotel. Surface bar was beautiful. Food was great and then, once again, staff were amazing. Cant stress that enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket