Rico's Hotel
US$146
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$103
US$122
US$113
Marriott Hotels
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
All reviewsbangla roadsimple hotelperfect locationlight bulbspatong beachlaundry servicestayed here for two nightsnight lifecomfy bedwalking streetnight marketother hotelsricosnightlifeactionsleepnoise
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We stayed 3 Nights in Patong and after going home it was alwasyawesome to walk only 2 minutes home to our Hotel.
Even if the Hotel is located in the middle of the Bangla Road it is still a quiet place.
The rooms are decent.
Internet was free of charge witch is not commont in Thailand.
The Rico's Hotel does not serve Breakfast but around the Hotel are good coffee places.
Like "au bon pain " " coffee shop".
Good start for our vacation.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 5 July 2013

You can't ask for a better place than Rico's, if you are travelling in a group of friends and want to party hard in patong/Phuket. This was my first visit to Phuket and glad we picked this hotel. Its in the center of Bangla street, which is a crazy crazy party place. Other travelers posted that its too noisy at night and couldn't sleep, but that was not an issue for us, as we came back to the hotel usually at about 4 or even later :).
The hotel staff were friendly and courteous. Rooms are pretty decent and the room cost were even better, for the location it is in.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Booked 2 rooms with 5 of us from 29 June to 1 July. Was given rooms at 1st floor and was worried about the noise at night but it was not so bad in the end. Of course, you can hear the music from the room but my expectation was far worse than that so it was a good experience in the end. Arrived early in the morning and was very happy to be given early check in. We really needed a short rest and shower at that time since we booked a city tour at 9AM.

Room was clean, had all the basic amenities and another thing we were very happy about was the complimentary extra bed. Upon entering the room, the extra bed was ready even before we arrived. Comfy beds and pillow, good TV channels selection, air-cond was very cool and quiet.

Location was very good. Nearby Patong Beach, Jungceylon and of course, the infamous Bangla Road.

Only bad thing is on the morning of our check out, I think a group just came back from partying and was very loud outside our room. Talking loudly and banging the doors. It was a good thing we had to check out early and was not very disturbed by them.

Overall a good experience and would definitely return for another stay with them in the future.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, you could request for a higher floor room and rooms on the left side.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I've had my 3rd vacation in Phuket for 2 years now and staying in Rico's Hotel has never failed to serve me well. Excellent room service, very affordable and spacious large rooms (not to mention cold too, but of course its much needed due to the intense heat!), timely laundry service, airport transfer provided, excellent location to just about everywhere in Patong in 5 minutes, the beach, the famous Jungceylon Mall, the night market, the massage places and the nightlife, especially the nightlife (since I'm a party-goer and the tiger live band is just right on front of the hotel!) and I always feel warmly welcomed by the receptionists and the staffs there, even though I stayed at the hotel again and again, hehehehehe...
And plus, I managed to meet up with the hotel owner himself, I deeply appreciated his support in putting my deluxe room on the higher floors to decrease noise pollution from the nightlife.
I intend to have my annual vacays to Phuket, and it's also my intention on staying at Rico's Hotel every year too. Thank you Rico's Hotel, you're my second home now.. :D

Room Tip: To all party-goers and those who are heavy sleepers and can endure the noise of the nightlife, Rico's hotel is recommended.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Well!!! if there is a place on earth where all the actions begin and the price point is also low, then its got to be this Hotel, Rico's. Its at the right spot on the Bangla street (Bangla street is where the party doesnt stop till 5am). It the right place if you want to party. There are 1 dance club just below it and one opposite it. Tight club. The beach is hardly 10 min walk from the hotel. The staff is very good and cooperative. This hotel is the best place for friends and If you really wanna have fun then this is the place to be.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends