“pineapple rice is a MUST”

Kantok Restaurant at Burasari Resort
Ranked #25 of 682 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: European, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Kantok restaurant offers you a natural and warm ambiance where authentic Thai cuisine is matched with fun and exciting traditional dance.
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

pineapple fried rice is amazing!!!
also the staff is friendly and cute,eager to know if we feel the dishes are ok or not.But they are actually very tasty.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

What an amazing experience. We were welcomed straight away by Nuna. First class service. Pam and F also went out of their way to accommodate our requests. The food was outstanding. Authentic Thai food bought to the table by staff who were so proud of Their restaurant. Well done management of the Kontok. We will return

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

My sister and I had lunch at Kantok, the service was great, food was delivered quickly and was amazing. Highly recommended this place to eat.
Special mention to Pam, Nuna and Chan who were helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went on our 2nd night after reading great reviews and had the set menu for 2, was amazing, we really enjoyed it. The wagu was beautiful.
Went tonight and ordered rib eye steak, my husband ordered the surf and turf. The waitress Pam was having a joke with us and asked us to leave a review on here. She then came over and said there was a problem with our food, initially we thought she must be joking with us again, but she wasn't, my rib eye turned up but my husband's surf and turf had been mistakenly not been cooked and was offered a seafood platter instead!! They asked if he'd have that instead...to which he declined and said he wanted what he ordered. He then had to wait 10 minutes for a steak to be cooked whilst i ate my meal. The ribeye was meant to be with vegetables and was expecting what was shown in the picture, instead it was peppers, aubergine and carrots, the meat was cooked lovely but alot of grizzly bits. My husbands steak was lovely but the muscles where disgusting.
Pam our waitress didn't come back to the table after telling us about the mistake with the food. We asked for the bill and received 10%off but then where charged 10% for service charge. Tonight was very poor compared to our first visit and felt disappointed.

2  Thank emily k
BurasariGroup G, Manager at Kantok Restaurant at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear Emily K

I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your experience at Kantok on the 10th August , its very welcomed indeed. I am also very pleased that you enjoyed our Thai menu at kantok and our legendary service from our team at the Burasari Hotel.
It does sadden me to here that our Western menu did not have the same impact and was not as positive as your first visit with us , needles to say this is an opportunity for us to improve on the areas that you have mentioned with in your comment.

I do hope that you will give us the opportunity to make it right and have us exceed your expectations the 3rd time round, hence an invitation is extended to you both.

I really am looking forward to hosting you and your husband at Kantok again at a time and day that suites you .

Kind regards,
Food and Beverage team.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We had a the Thai buffet for a family of five.. & nothing was too much for the kitchen.. with incredibly tasty dishes to chose from & freshly prepared Thai curries & Pad Thai. The restaurant is in a great setting with a courtyard feel traditional Thai music & dance & not what you'd expect straight off the main street. Service was first class with Pam & Laura worthy of a special mention..