After staying at JW Marriot Khao Lak for a few days, we decieded to shift to Phuket for a couple of days to enjoy some water sports and night life.
Made the mistake of checking into this place.
the Hotel is at a great location, looks very nice from outside, has the Hard Rock Cafe on the ground floor. all the good stuff ends right here.
The hotel corridors have no airconditioning (on the far side it has an open balcony, but why they cant put a door and have the rest of the area airconditioned is beyond comprehension). The rooms are tiny, the baloocnies even smaller, few of them you cant even sit! These balconies look inside the hotel.
A very strange sort of multi level Pool (if you can call it that) is the view you get.
Two days we were there, painting and maintenance work was going on, which was the other great view offered to you when you stepped out of the room on to the Balcony (most workers on high floors moving from balcony to balcony without any safety harness!
To end this review on a good note, Breakfast was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach ideally located in the lifestyle and entertainment hub of Patong Beach, is the perfect destination to enjoy our warm and friendly Swiss hospitality. Our resort comprises 383 contemporary and spaciously designed guestrooms designed with accents of vibrant colour inspired by the tropical beauty of Thailand. A pristine resort pool with a swim-up bar, authentic Thai Spa, fully equipped fitness centre and a varied selection of quality dining and entertainment options are available to ensure you have everything you need for an enjoyable stay. The Hard Rock Café and Hooters restaurant is conveniently located within the resort, providing you with even more dining and entertainment options. And if a spot of shopping is your perfect way to unwind, Jungceylon Shopping Mall is just around the corner. Our younger guests will be thrilled with Kid's World, an amusement and recreational activity zone for children that will to keep them entertained and active, so you can take the time to enjoy some well earned relaxation. Our authentic Thai Spa is the perfect place to escape into a world of bliss and enjoy a wide selection of invigorating body and beauty treatments whilst experiencing the warmth and charm of our expert Spa team. Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach is also an ideal destination for business meetings, events and special celebrations. Our new ballroom, located on the hotel rooftop, offers over 345 square meters of meeting & banquet facilities with a seating capacity of up to 350 guests. Four spacious meeting rooms equipped with Wi-Fi, conferencing and audio-visual facilities with separate break out spaces are also available for smaller meetings and events. And to stay in touch, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi is available in all rooms and throughout all areas of the resort. Thailand's largest island destination, Phuket is famous for its picturesque beaches and water sport activities. It is also renowned for beautiful natural landscapes and historical heritage sites. Stay at Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach and discover our warm Swiss hospitality as well as the many attractions of this amazing part of the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Courtyard Patong
- Swissotel Resort Phuket Patong Beach