I stayed the Tique last June 2009 before I moved my accomodation to the Twinpalm during my summer holiday. There are too many things to say here:
1. Location: the edge of Patong center and it is a perfect place to walk around and enjoy what Pathong provides and, at same time, great place to rest the nights without too much noisy.
2. Price: Most are intersted; for me it was raining season and it didn't hurt me at all. AT the end, I felt lucky to find this small beautique hotel, I might say.
3. Staffs and management: They recognized everytime I entered and left the hotel and they were always smile and kind. Don't forget the breakfast. It wasn't fancy though, it feed you in the morning with a great coffee machine. One example; the last day of my stay, I checked out at early morning because I had to go Phi-Phi tour. I left my luggage at hotel lobby. When I came back, I was very tired with high tide and all day-snorkeling and walking. And I had to go to other part of Phuket, Surin beach for just getting relaxed for several days instead of touring Phuket. They kindly allowed me to use a room at the first floor for taking shower and some rest before I leave to the Twinpalm. I was touched very much. Maybe it is nothing but a service. Think about that they have to claean the room again and all towels I used considering the size of small cozy hotel.
4. Others: Color and texture of the hotel is unique, which I like that very much. It is not a costly beautique hotel in the NYC or any other fancy places in the world. But, I definitely say it is its own 'cozy' and 'beautique' hotel!!! And don't forget the loop top pool. It is small but it is enough to cool you down and makes romantic moody night in or around the pool.
Thanks for your service and I hope to see you again, The Tique!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Album Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Hotel Phuket/Patong