A bit out of town but I think that's a good thing. The private pool was great. Decent breakfast if you want to walk down the hill. The villas are very very nice. The only downside was that the van only takes people into and out of town a couple of times a day forcing you to get taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Living: Perched on a lush hill overlooking Kalim Bay, Indochine Residence Villas combines the exclusivity of a private residence with amenities from the adjacent resort. Indulge in 200-degree ocean views and spacious living. These extraordinary villas are stylishly designed featuring original artwork, expansive living and entertaining rooms, and gourmet kitchens. Bedrooms offer private baths and spacious outdoor terraces and courtyards for lounging and entertaining. Soak in spectacular views from private Jacuzzis and plunge pools. Layouts range from Gaya studio suites, two and three bedroom pool villas and a four and six bedroom residence. Sophisticated and stylish villas to complement your lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your IndoChine Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indochine Residence And Resort
- Indochine Residence Hotel Kathu
- IndoChine Resort & Villas Phuket/Patong