“awesome”

Ranked #29 of 319 Hotels in Patong
Manila, Philippines
“awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Delightful stay in this resort. Everything about it is very satisfying. Very nice rooms with a good view, the entire personnel is friendly and efficient, the location of this resort is also very convenient for tourists. Even the tours that they offer are fantastic. Definitely recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
IndoChine R, General Manager at IndoChine Resort & Villas, responded to this review, 23 June 2014

We are delighted to know that your stay experience has been positive.

We appreciate your time in sharing your reviews and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

If there is anything I can personally do to assist you in future, please do not hesitate to drop me a note at amrish@indochine-group.com.

IndoChine Resort & Villas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Overall a good hotel. Very service oriented. Dealt with power outage well. Food was clean, although should change daily as residents will likely stay for more than 1 day. 2 pools to dip in and a well equip gym

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

A bit out of town but I think that's a good thing. The private pool was great. Decent breakfast if you want to walk down the hill. The villas are very very nice. The only downside was that the van only takes people into and out of town a couple of times a day forcing you to get taxis.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

We are delighted to know that your stay experience has been positive.

Our Resort currently provides free shuttle to and from Patong Beach 4 times daily, starting after breakfast time. We intend to increase the frequency of these services soon.

albi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

My boyfriend and I booked IndoChine online and choiced the premium one. It has 84 m2 and was very impressive for us to see this oceanfront room with big pool & jaccuzi. The shuttle bus is convenient enough to go to downtown area and people at frontdesk are very friendly. Despite of the broken telephone and noisy air conditionner system in the night (we end up with using the traditional fan on the top...^^), the overall experience deserve 4 stars and even above.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed here for the first half of our honeymoon and we found this hotel absolutely fantastic!
We ordered a room with its own private pool, which also comes with its own spa and were not disappointed at all. not only did we have the two swimming points there's two big glass doors that open up from your living room to help take the amazing view of the city and ocean in.
The staff had decorated our room lovingly for our arrival on honeymoon, with petals and towels set up as a love heart on our bed. The rooms are amazing with huge shower and big beds.
My only criticism would probably be the bed is on the hard side, in saying that we slept perfectly and the hotel we went to afterwards also had a hard bed.
Breakfast was rated average, however not bad but you cant complain when its free for your stay. I also enjoyed the gym which is on the top floor of the hotel with an even better scenic view of Patong and surrounding ocean. There are also seating up there for guests to enjoy and another pool. they also offer a shuttle service down to Patong for free, 4 times a day with 4 returns a day also.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Definetly book a room with a private pool - Highly reccomend
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I stayed 3 nights in total..
2 nights in the 2 bedroom private pool villa, and 1 night at the oceanfront suite.

The check in was done swiftly, I would comment that this villa is a choice for many Singaporeans..almost all the guest we've heard (accent haha) around are Singaporeans.
Some of the staff sounded like Singaporeans too.

The villa was gorgeous though abit pricey for Phuket standards.. S$560 for per night with breakfast.
It was located up a super steep slope but you can get the buggy to drive you up or down to your villa/reception...or you can drive your rented car up where there are several car parks.
The villa itself was really spacious, it's like a waste to only have 4 people stay in it. :P
The kitchen was well equiped, microwave, stove, oven, coffee machine, juicer etc..
Overall, everything was perfect, the pool compared to those we have in capella are well maintained.. no leaves or dirt. I would really recommend you to book the villa.. I even brought my own hammock and tied it by the pool! :)

The suite is located beside the reception. Thus, you dont have to ride the buggy, unless you want to go to the communal pool which is halfway up the slopes.. The suites have a nice view of the Patong beach but you also get to see those pesky wires because it's not located high enough. The room was really spacious as well. I would comment that the bed was gigantic.
The only thing I didn't like about the room was the Jacuzzi. It was an outdoor jacuzzi, it looked somewhat like a place you would find mozzies laying their eggs... and it was freaking cold! The surrounding area of the suite has lots of plants and it was raining every other day.. so it was abit shabby looking.

The location of Indochine is about 15mins away from the Patong town(jungceylon, Bangla street), hotel to town is 300baht if you call the taxi from hotel (non nego), I think from Jungceylon to hotel you can bargain abit.. then hotel to airport is 950baht, takes about 45mins.
The hotel also provides free shuttle that runs at 11am, 4pm, 8pm if I am not wrong.
Breakfast was so-so, and starts at 630AM, end at 1030AM. Room service for food is not 24hrs, so stock up your fridges and buy food back to your place.

Feel free to pm me :)
I definitely recommend the villa with private pool :)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank batengtengteng

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at one of IndoChine's 3 bedrooms Villa during the Songkran period and it was easily one of the best experience I've ever had. The villa we stayed in had a stunning view of the Andaman Sea which we could view all day from the comfort and privacy of our plunge pool. My friends and I could easily stay in all day as we lounged on the sunbeds with drinks in hand. The 3 bedrooms were comfortable and spacious, as well as the living room. Service is impeccable at this resort; whatever that we needed was promptly delivered to us within reasonable time, whether was it extra towels from the housekeeping team or room service.. Front office staffs were hospitable and friendly too; and our every need was met with graciousness and genuine hospitality. Would like to give a special mention to Daniel, who made sure everyone was happily tipsy at the hotel's pool party event as well as to Conceirge's Wirote, who gave us so much help during our stay when we wanted to book tours or just get an idea of the best place to visit or to eat at around Phuket.. He is the guy to go to when you're there. Overall, fantastic hotel with memorable and genuine service, would definitely recommend this to my friends! Already looking forward to my return... :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
IndoChine R, General Manager at IndoChine Resort & Villas, responded to this review, 16 June 2014