US$146
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$58
US$143
US$109
Agoda.com
Patong Merlin Hotel(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Breakfast included
US$97
US$58
Priceline
All reviewsprivate pooloceanfront roomocean frontsky suitespatong beachevery hourfree shuttlekalim baysea viewroom serviceshuttle serviceour honeymoontuk tukthai dishesbeautiful roombig roombreakfast buffet
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed in IndoChine with the Mrs in May/June 2014 and I was an amazing experience. The staff were really helpful and were always striving to make our stay the best as possible. We did have a few issues with our room after the first night - with the A/C leaking every - but this was resolved very quickly. Overall, a really enjoyable experience, very pretty rooms and location.

Also, begin a Muslim and requiring a halal diet, Kalim beach location was great as there are loads of Muslim run restaurants and street vendors.

A tip from me would be to hire a car whilst you are there, best way to get around.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms on the lower ground, you don't get much privacy. Go for a Deluxe room with Jacuzzi - that's what I did.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrFoodster
IndoChine R, General Manager at IndoChine Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

We are delighted to know that your stay experience has been positive.

We appreciate your time in sharing your reviews and certainly look forward to welcoming you back.

If there is anything I can personally do to assist you in future, please do not hesitate to drop me a note at amrish@indochine-group.com.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Just arrived home from 14 days at Indochine Patong. The rooms are exactly as photographed on their website. We stayed in an Oceanfront Studio, 53 sqm at 4200 baht a night.The staff were welcoming and very friendly. The room was fantastic with a shallow pool and a jacuzzi which was great to lay in and have a beer. We walked to the main area of Patong a few times and took about 20 minutes. They provide a freee shuttle 4 times a day which probably isn't enough -- taxis are very easy to catch though a a cost or 200 or 300 baht depending on which end of Patong you are getting on at. Only other issue is our room seemed to have noisy pipes which didn't seem to surprise the staff...only a minor issue though. Overall a 9/10 and I will return. The views and the rooms are fantastic, breakfasts were better than average. So yes we had a great stay and very happy...

Room Tip: Recommend low season June to October as the rates vary a lot
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

We are delighted to know that your stay experience has been positive.

We also will like to point out that we provide free shuttle service to Patong 5 times a day.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

My family stayed in IndoChine Resort 2 nights. When we check in, the kind's reception give me free upgrade room, which have the private pool, and good views room at 2F. During the living, everyone in resort was very silent, kindly. Just a mistake, the breakfast's food not so fresh, my son got a wrong feeling in one morning after breakfast.

Next holiday, we will tell my friends come here together again, book the bigger suit, maybe will have a better feeling.

Thank you! Great IndoChine!

Eric Tsoi
Stay in 6-8 Aug

Room Tip: the sea view was good when you up to 3F
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EricTsoi
IndoChine R, General Manager at IndoChine Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

We are delighted to know that your stay experience has been positive.

I can also reassure you that our breakfast is served fresh and prepared daily in the morning. We sometimes serve some hot and spicy local dishes for breakfast, which are not recommended for children.

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I went their for my honey moon and wasnt expecting wat was bout to b offered to me...i had checked the place online but was shocked to see it was exactly how it was in the pictures.we had a room with outside shower and jacuzzi and trust me for the price at wat they offer its is worth every penny...loved the xperice we had ..grt food grt view from the balcony..dying to go back to the same room dat we had...thank u guys for tbe lovely experience

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Manik T

Reviewed 11 August 2014

We arrived on 7th August 2014 and stayed for 3 nights at Indochine. We arranged for airport transfer from the airport and the driver was waiting for us when we touched down. Great start to our trip.

The 4 bedroom villa is beautiful and clean. Room service was prompt and friendly. The restaurant in Indochine has great food at reasonable prices. The private pool in the villa is well maintained and clean.

We felt well taken care of during our 3 nights stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends